Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Pheonix
    Pheonix
    Survivalist
    member5

Very true. As long as they leave me alone we get along great. They know I will help them if they are in need and I can.

Profile photo of Corvus
    Corvus
    Survivalist
    member4

Yes, locking the door would have stopped most of the crimes of convenience that allow for sneak thieves, but how’s this for a story: my neighbor had a huge fierce-looking black mastiff big jawed thing in his yard barking at anything that moved. The neighbor was a lazy butt and allowed the dog to crap in the wall-in fence -in yard at will, the smell was hellish on warm days. I would go over to complain about the dog’s bad habits that they were breeding, I would get ZIP from the lazy neighbor. One day there’s no dog — neighbor asks me if I knew anything about it, NO idea what happened. In speculation, it appears someone TOOK his big dog right out of the poop yard. He had it for security and it didn’t stop someone or group from snagging his four-legged sentry.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Dogs are easy to defeat . I see a lot of frightened women depend on a dog …………….big mistake .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

A dog without back up is nearly useless. Working in tandem with a human partner they’re great.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.