Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Calls it a “new phase”, which is code for, “just the tip baby”.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-calls-u-troop-boost-iraq-phase-cbs-153507197.html

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Ron Paul said a Republican Senate Majority would escalate war, for one thing. Which is what O-Blah-Blah has wanted for a LONG Time in the Middle East. Re: Syria and ISIS. I’d love to be proven WRONG, but this looks bad… :(

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I am so tired of the US being the world’s cop, especially in countries that the local population isn’t willing to do much for themselves.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

After all we have invested in guns, blood and sweat, the Iraq army will still cut and run as soon as they meet resistance. Rule number one in war is to fight to win. We have not done that since WWII. Now because we did not fight to win, we are going to go back and do it all over again. With a President that is unwilling or unable to make hard choices, no one fears the US any longer. He doesn’t want to offend the Muslims. Meanwhile they are beheading women and children.

Tomorrow is Veteran’s Day. I salute all who served and their families who sacraficed.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I agree with undeRGRond, He wants to go to war, his rating are so low he wants everyone to think of something else like a war. I hope the GOP approves only a small amount of military to pinpoint the air strikes. We need to stop sending the military to be cops which they are not. The military is to be sent to win, destroy the enemy. Not occupiers to hold ground. When we let them in a war we need to let them win the war.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.