Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

will send troops if isis gets a nuke says obummer.

*eye brow raises…* were going in folks, i heard they want 80 thousand troops next, when they originally invaded iraq they wanted 170k troops to deal with a poorly funded gov army… and properly occupy.

this time we are fighting an army of 200k believers… and i think that number is low… because the US military needed 170k troops to occupy the same area isis now controls back in the day.

were going in, there is not a question in my mind. and believers are about 5x more deadly than starving underpaid grunts of a former cia trained dictator.

*puts all his savings on the square called xmas*

http://m.nationalreview.com/corner/392828/obama-ill-send-ground-troops-mideast-if-isis-gets-nuke-brendan-bordelon

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I feared this was coming when I heard the Sec Defense talk about the number of troops that would be needed. They are preparing us for the escalation that’s coming. Naturally, the media won’t remind him that he was so anxious to pull all the troops out. Naive thinking is going to lead us into a very serious situation.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

What does he think is going to happen? ISIS is going to do a photoshoot of the nuke if they get one? I suspect the 1st we’ll know they have one is when we see the mushroom cloud.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It’s possible the CIA or NSA etc, could learn about the sale of a nuke from NK, PAKISTAN, CHINA, RUSSIA, IRAN or some one else wanting to expidite the destruction of the planet.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

What is MOST Likely?
    KLUMMAC manufactures a lie to go in.
    “L” stands for Lying in KLUMMAC

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

He and his cabinet look like dumb and dummer no matter what they do at this point.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>It’s possible the CIA or NSA etc, could learn about the sale of a nuke from NK, PAKISTAN, CHINA, RUSSIA, IRAN or some one else wanting to expidite the destruction of the planet.

Certainly that is possible. I hope our intelligence is on top of such a situation. If it does come to pass I suspect we’d have a very surgical strike in whatever form it takes to deal with it before we send tens of thousands of ground troops.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I dont share the confidence . We are about as competent as Custer at Little Big Horn . We will just charge right in and it will turn into another long term failure . Like everything after 1945 .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well one thing for sure, sending thousands of troops becuase they have a nuke is really stupid. I can’t believe anyone would come up with that as a solution to nuclear weapons.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

74, i cant believe they are suggesting the same reason they went in with troops the first time as an excuse to do it this time.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I dont share the confidence . We are about as competent as Custer at Little Big Horn . We will just charge right in and it will turn into another long term failure . Like everything after 1945 .

Well said. I think some regions cant become “civilized” and are not ready for the western system. The best thing would be to contain those morons and wait until they run out of other people to behead so they start to behead each other.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

And at the same time , continuing to antagonize the Russians , when they could actually be a help in that area , we are going to loose our ass………………….again . For the same reason the Romans could not defeat Christianity with military means …………..you cant fight an idea .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,
    The Romans didn’t defeat the idea but they sure put a whooping on the practiciners. It wasn’t Christanity that ended the Roman Empire anyway.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

No but point is , your not going to defeat the ideas they are putting forth by military action . We can knock the crap out of them , and another will pop up in another place . Let me put it to you this way , Germany went through the most destructive war ever imagined at the time ( WW1 ) , If the conditions were not such , that people on the street were not what they were , Hitler would have been laughed off the soap box . Your starting to see it here with the lefties and Democrats , give us your rights , we will take care of you if you do . We are not going to change those people to what we want , no matter how many times we bomb them . They will still be around . Constant warfare is the desperate act of a dying nation trying to survive .

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Well, the romans encountered this same thing in regards to Judaism tolik, they came up with an interesting solution.

Unfortunately my hands are tied in regards to this topic. That is all I will say.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.