Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

If the intention of our President in this act doesn’t lead you to believe he wants a Caliphate nothing will. This is the scariest possible outcome other then us directly giving them a bomb, (I should probably not say that least it become true)

“unbound Iranian nuclear industry and spreading enrichment technology make it likely that one or more of the Islamic terror groups, including Hamas, Hezbollah, al Qaeda, Boko Haram and Islamic State, is likely to get the bomb. And there is no doubt they would use it.”

http://nypost.com/2015/02/25/obamas-nuclear-vow-to-iran-a-potential-catrastrophe/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The manner in which he has dragged his feet with Iran has long seemed to me that his goal has been to give them enough time to finish building their bombs. He knows full well they’d use it against Israel. Israel is the world’s only hope of stopping Iran, and their doing so may well trigger WWIII as would Iran using a nuke against Israel. If I were Israel I would do whatever was needed to ensure the survival of my country.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m in full agreement. I think if I was PM of Israel my coming speech in front of congress would be to announce the mission in progress.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB absolutely the reason! O wants Iran to have the bomb.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, Please tell me when O is telling the truth! That will be news!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.