Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Obama wants Australian Style Gun Ban: Wants to limit amount of Ammo you can have at home.
    Well I have said this before that Obama’s plan is to go around the 2nd Amendment by going after the ammo. Obama’s left wing groups have also wanted to tax ammo and gun sales higher, pull the insurance companies to look into higher prices for homeowners that own guns, limit gun magazines and more. We need to stay on the look out for more executive orders.Obama has already signed 23 executive actions to restrict guns.

But what they really do not want to talk about is the real problems like mental health, enforcing the laws that are in the books today, and stop having all the free gun zones! OffGriSurvival.com has a great article on this subject with two Obama videos.

http://offgridsurvival.com/obama-australian-style-gun-ban/

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

His statements about how much someone can have are to make sure no one can defend themselves in a crisis.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes, and think it is about being able to take over power if he needs to. This is why we see the problems with ammo sales, everyone is still buying up everything they can find.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Well, I was just inspired to go out and buy some more. Disgusting. Yet predictably clever.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Obama is the biggest promoter of sales of guns and ammo ever! Never has the guns and ammo companies sold so much.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Limit ammo, would that be assembled ammo or ammo I haven’t finished yet?

Honestly, I have little worry about any limit. They have to prove I have more than some arbitrary limit. And what if its not stored where I live? Some cache somewhere could contain countless rounds never to be found or declared. And even if some limit is passed, prove I have more than X rounds, prove that I didn’t just go shoot all that ammo up at the range getting ready for hunting season.

Limits only limit the law abiding, same as speed limits.

The late Ted Kennedy was a long time promoter of ammo taxes and limits, thankfully he is no more. But his ideas live on in people like Zero, Feinswine, and the rest of the ignorant.

With so much already out there, the chances of this flying are astronomical.

And then are they going to limit what the feddies are carrying?
    I can see gathering several hundred rounds with the expenditure of a single round. Be it a .22 round or a .338WM, dispensed properly, there will be no return fire or evidence.

Another source, many police officers don’t take the rifle/shotgun out of the car at night. If they do, there’s often ammo still in the car as well as more stuff. I’ve seem a number of unmarked cars hit while parked in the driveway, rifles, handguns, raid jackets and more taken.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

@ free,

Beware the “mental health” angle. What constitutes being “mentally ill”? What is the cutoff and who sets that standard? Who gets to say if someone is “mentally ill” or not? And once declared “mentally ill”, does a person give up their IIA rights forever? Do they get them back with the right medications? Do they get them back if they go through enough therapy?

Thing is, once the Government is the one setting the standards, they can declare anything they wish to be indicative of “mental illness”. Don’t like what the government is doing? “Disagreeing with authority figures” suddenly becomes “mental illness”. Don’t like certain kinds of people? “Racism” becomes “mental illness”.

There is nothing and no underhanded, down low tactic these shitbags will not try.

@ Whirl

Arbitrary amounts of ammunition is just another excuse to invade your privacy, enter your home without a warrant or any warning whatsoever…

>Knock knock<
    “POLICE! OPEN THE DOOR! MANDATORY AMMUNITION COMPLIANCE CHECK!”

You think they won’t try that ****? Clinton was looking at hiring Chinese police to round up guns since our own police were considered “unreliable” at the time… of course, our police are much more “reliable” these days…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Screw em , this Reb will always have a gun and ammo …………..waiting for the right time to use it .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

All of it is unconstitutional and they know it. Obama is doing executive orders that are against the 2nd Amendment and no one is calling him on it til we the people stop all of this.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Malgus wrote:</div>@ free,

@ Whirl

Arbitrary amounts of ammunition is just another excuse to invade your privacy, enter your home without a warrant or any warning whatsoever…

>Knock knock<<br>
    “POLICE! OPEN THE DOOR! MANDATORY AMMUNITION COMPLIANCE CHECK!”

You think they won’t try that ****? Clinton was looking at hiring Chinese police to round up guns since our own police were considered “unreliable” at the time… of course, our police are much more “reliable” these days…

I think they may try to “regulate” ammo but a real law, unlikely, there are too many gun owners out there.

Going door to door, doubtful at best, especially outside the beltways.
    Why? Several reasons.
    First, your rank and file bluesuiter isn’t suicidal. He knows that going door to door is only going to get those trying to gain entry shot.
    He knows that it only takes one instance of some 85 year old WWII vet with a Garand and a bando of black tip to not just ruin his day, but to spark that circular motion that so many want.

Secondly, with cell phones, internet and 24/7 news, it couldn’t be kept quiet and the second it got out, thousands upon thousands of bolts would slam home on live rounds and eyes would peer out of windows, waiting.

Thirdly, there are a lot more ex military guys out there than active. They know the same tricks, the same tactics and how to defend against the same. Same for ex cops.

You start a war with the “hunters of men”, pushing men who will not be pushed and the result will not be pretty.

There will always be idiots like that Connecticut cop who said he wanted to go door to door, but those are the exception not the rule.
    Much like self proclaimed patriots who are nothing more than murdering skinheads.

The number of active LEOs runs around 780000 for the country.
    That’s few, very few for something as brazen as this, even if one could get them all to do it. And I don’t know a one who would out of several hundred officers and deputies.

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

As I heard it our idiot Prime Minister told Obama that lots of guns were confiscated from law-obeying people after the Port Arthur massacre in 1996, and Obama thinks this is a grand idea.

As is usual from these massacre cases the wrong conclusion is drawn. They think that by removing guns they make everyone safe. They are impervious to the idea that the people at Port Arthur that day were already gun free, and that was the problem. Being gun free didn’t help them be safe; it killed them.

The more obvious conclusion, evident to anyone not conditioned to hate guns, is that if one person in that crowd that day in 1996 had had a gun to shoot back, the massacre would have stopped.

Anti-gun people like Obama can’t see that the bad people will never hand in their guns to the government, so only the people who would hand them in are those who do what the government tells them. I don’t believe that would make for a safer America. Obama is also hypocritical in that he may not carry a gun himself (maybe), but he surrounds himself with a bunch of people who do carry guns to protect him. Clearly he believes in the ability of guns to protect against violence. In what sense does he not believe in guns that everyone else should not have the same right of protection? He seems to be another of those who thinks that the Rules he favors are for other people.

An account of the Port Arthur massacre: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_%28Australia%29

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Malgus/Free
    There was a case in NY I belive it was, were this guy who had appeared on the Nat Geo show doomsday preppers was declared mentally unstable and all his gun ownership rights were revoked. This happened not long after the episode aired. Google it you will see. We definitely don’t need the gov making the rules on what constitutes mental capacity. We k ow they will abuse it.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Matt76, Obama has his people thinking 24/7 on what rules or new laws can be passed to take away are freedoms to own guns. All are unconstitutional but who cares. He passes laws that are unconstitutional all the time!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Elijah,
    What the gun grabbers want has nothing to do with public safety and that type of logic cannot be applied.

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Elijah,<br>
    What the gun grabbers want has nothing to do with public safety and that type of logic cannot be applied.

Yeah, I know. But they don’t publicly say they want a subjected people who can’t fight back against ruthless power grabbers; they do say publicly it’s all about your safety and try to look virtuous and caring. And there are plenty of people who believe them, too. It’s good to know the truth, but their red herrings must also be countered with clear thinking and the exposing of the holes in their arguments.

But never mind.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.