Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

So Obama is not interested in helping Iraq! He doesn’t have a problem with Al Qaeda taking over. This is not big news to me. I have known for some time now that he backs Al Qaeda.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/13/militants-vow-to-march-on-baghdad-as-obama-administration-mulls-response/

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Surprise! Like this hasn’t been predicted since the President let the enemy know in no uncertain terms that we were out of there. I think of my grandson who did three tours there. He came home in one piece. Thank God! I pray the families that lost a love one will take comfort in the fact that their family member fought heroically. Unfortunately, our leadership does not understand the words heroic or self sacrifice.

The wealth of a great nation squandered on a wasted war. Gee where have I heard that before. Oh yes, the fall of the Roman Empire.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

“Trade with all , ally with none ”
    Thomas Jefferson

Seriously , the only US option should be to sell BOTH sides weapons , so they can kill each other faster .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, Or bomb the hell out of them! I do not have a problem spending money on bomb to drop on them.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,
    I pretty sure we did that already.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Its a really tricky situation right now. Iran and the US even have a common enemy now. Most people in power in Iraq do not want Iran to interfere but with their own army falling apart and the US not helping I don’t see what other choice they have.

Looks like the beginning of a civil war to me.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

So, the “Rebels” in Syria and the “Rebels” in Iraq want to form their own country. Heck yes! That will give Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Iran something to do.
    Robin

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The Middle East is on fire, this will only bring in a bigger war at the end. Wars in the middle east are not like wars in other parts of the world. The middle east has a war they can last for ever. There has always been war some were in the middle east.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

let me put it to you this way ……..by Christian beliefs and writings , god could have put Jesus anywhere in the world , anywhere ! …………but he chose the most fucked up place on the planet for him to begin his teachings , because that was where the need was most . Its still the most fucked up place on earth , and revelations has the battle of revelation , as well as the anti christ being in the middle east . That said , I think the US , China , and Russia , should carve up that whole area and be done with it . Between the three of us , we would be unstoppable , nd the bullshit would stop once and for all , wipe out all of them if needed .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik Agree but Russia, China and the U. S. love to sell arms and love that the middle east is always at war. Oh another thing they have oil which means they have money to buy more weapons to kill each other. So Russia, China and the U. S. love it as long as it doesn’t become nuclear or they attack on them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.