Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-05-18-09-11-51

Got to thinking about this for a while. At first I could not figure out why he would go against EVERYTHING he seems to be about. He WANTS strong governmental controls on the general population. He wants the average person to be defenseless and under his direct control. Then it hit me: He doesn’t want LOCAL control. He wants to pave the way for FEDERAL control…. Duh…..

Not that I am even a little for the whole militarization of police, but it seems like taking away their war toys only makes it easier for the Obamination to declare martial law when terrorist attacks take place. What other options will local cops have but to call the DHS covert war machine to come in and take over?

Very sly Mr. Obamination…. Very sly, but we are on to you little ploys!!!

Seriously, doesn’t that make sense?

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Sled,
    I buy into your hypothesis. Obama has created negative attitudes towards local cops and wants a nationalized force. Local cops with armored vehicles doesn’t fit their agenda.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

At least I am not the only “paranoid” one….. Now all we need is a secret handshake. Maybe something that resembles reaching for you wallet and giving it away? Oh, wait. Can’t use the same one as the “Middle Class Taxpayer.” Hmmmm.. Might have to think about this.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The police have now turned on him, they do not trust O and they have all this military gear now. This is not good for O. The police will fight with the people.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The police have now turned on him, they do not trust O and they have all this military gear now. This is not good for O. The police will fight with the people.

Been saying that for a while, no one believes me.

Actually there’s not that much .mil gear in the rank and file officers hands.
    The MRAPs aren’t that common, nor are the Hummers.

But the officers will take everything home with them for safekeeping if something goes down.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Back in his first term, he talked about needing a national police force to step in and help the local police in an “emergency.” I believe we are seeing the next step in that process. This is one very sly man. I’ve learned to look for the little comment that sounds perfectly reasonable in context, until you start to see the underlying strategy being put in place small step by small step.

I predict the next step will be the formation of just such a police force to give disadvantage youth a potential career for upward economic mobility. Imagine a police force beholden to the President for their paycheck and healthcare insurance.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Right now the Federal police will not happen since the congress will not fund it. No money no Federal police force on a national bases. But YES O would love that! A national federal police with Homeland Security would be great control for O.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Also I want to point out that since there has been many cases of police killing blacks and then the black have riot I believe it has been planned this way so O can claim the police is out of control and for the fed to tell the people that what we need is a Federal Police. This would never fly. We need to keep our eyes open on his plans. Why would O give military gear away for the last 5 to 6 years and now claim that oh no they do not need this? Well it is because his plan has backfired. Now he sees that the police will not kill the citizens.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Military style may be the norm for these guys…Baltimore welcomes you:

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Back in his first term, he talked about needing a national police force to step in and help the local police in an “emergency.” I believe we are seeing the next step in that process. This is one very sly man. I’ve learned to look for the little comment that sounds perfectly reasonable in context, until you start to see the underlying strategy being put in place small step by small step.

I predict the next step will be the formation of just such a police force to give disadvantage youth a potential career for upward economic mobility. Imagine a police force beholden to the President for their paycheck and healthcare insurance.

http://www.nationalservice.gov/programs/americorps

Americorps started in 1994 and used to have a LE academy listed, but if you dona search for americorps police department, you come up with a bunch of places they “work”.

Some of the old pics reminded me of the hitler youth.

Hmm a clinton era connection, no bueno.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I support your hypothesis, Sled. I also believe local PD’s will not support him in general. They won’t turn on their own communities.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Also , politically , after Ferguson and several other events that have been going on recently , there has been a big call by both Reps and Dems to demilitarize the police . Rand Paul is one . The Dems want the ethnic vote in 2016 , they are calling for demilitarization , the general population wants demilitarization …………..its becoming an issue for all Americans , we just dont want it . They should be , this will also make it clear who the real enemy of the people are , which is the Federal government and banksters . It remains to be seen if O is just grandstanding , with no real improvement , or if he means it . I think it would be better for the nation , get rid of the Stazi , and replace them with peace officers , people will support peace officers and come to their aid , but will shoot them as the enemy if they remain the Stazi in a SHTF America . And here is a classic reason police should never be given military gear , after all , they are the ones closest to the population . The “officers” in this video dont belong on anybody’s police force , and rather should be placed in psychological evaluation , they are clearly not sane people …………..and yet they have power of the public .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Tolik, any idea as to whether those kids are pressing a complaint against the crazed officer?

Sled, your hypothesis makes sense.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

MountainBiker ,
    Again , here is another chronic problem . If the kids did file a complaint …………..and the rest of the local goobers are the same way ………..it goes nowhere .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Yes, but filing the complaint becomes part of the record when the crazed cop finally goes too far, and now the chief has to explain why no action was taken when he knew the officer was a few cards short of a deck.

I also see a complaint being filed against the cop whose jurisdiction it actually was who was having the vehicle towed and leaving the kids there to find their own way home. That’s major lawsuit territory if something had happened to those kids, and possibly criminal charges. Remember the kid was only 17, legally still a minor.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.