Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

He’s a BEAST!!

Those dumb-bells have to go at least 10 or 15 pounds each!

[/sarc]

We’re doomed… just doomed.

Putin wrestles bears in a chainsaw factory while “Preezy” uses girly weights in a gym…

Just…. doomed.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I love the Putin news. They are so weird its hilarious. Putin goes diving? Finds some ancient artifacts… This is no joke by the way…

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

It is very hard for me to look at pictures of our President, much less hear his voice. Both are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. What happened to Mr Hoops extraordinaire? He ought to be a farmer for a day and see if he can handle it. Must be President Bush’s fault he can only work out with little weights.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

A whole day on the farm mucking stalls, bucking hay bales and shoveling gravel in 95 degree temps. It would make a great reality TV show unedited.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Yep 1974. Yesterday I went to help neighbor farm shear sheep because they were having trouble getting anyone to help.. Would love to see Mr Hoops do that. Unh. Talk about back breaking work. My arms are like rubber. I decided it’s paperwork day so I can sit with a heating pad on my back! We did 410 sheep yesterday. One very old guy who travels around sheering sheep (for most of his life) was there. He can sheer a sheep in about 3 minutes. I think his back is really a steel spring. Fascinating to watch him. He basically gets it all in one piece and when he stands up/is done the pelt is already rolled and in one swift move, dumped in the bag and on to the next. Smelly ass work. I can get them calm relatively quickly (projecting total calm) but man, my poor hands just can move as quick as that mans and I have to take breaks in between to rest my ‘grip’. He told me later he normally gets up every day and slathers castor oil on his hands, dripping wet, and sticks his hands in lambskin gloves and wears them all day and his hands don’t hurt. I was surprised cause his hands are bumpier/more knotted than mine for sure. I think I’ll give it a shot!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Any Russian woman could kick his ass , the gym wouldnt help no matter what he did ……..he is still a ***** .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.