Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Knowing that there have been many men in history willing to subject millions of people to unbelievable carnage, I suspect what is written in this article could be true. Any other analysis of Obama’s actions would make you conclude he is a mentally ill idiot.

“The goal of this administration is to weaken American power so the United States cannot stop the formation of the caliphate from North Africa to Pakistan. Even more frightening is that Obama is attempting to radically change the population of the United States through illegal immigration so that eventually, a Muslim U.S.A. will join his new kingdom.”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/dinesh-right-obama-forming-global-caliphate/#m6UozvgqrZKjqWqe.97

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Very good article and true. Dinesh D’souza was right on point.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

No matter what ‘Bams does there will be 25% of the population that agrees with him, up to and including if he holds a press conference to announce that after careful consideration the world’s top scientists all agree that the sun rises in the West and sets in the East. If he says it, 25% will agree with him and demand school curriculums change accordingly. On the issue of Islamic terrorism, I think we’ve reached the point where the other 75% of the population are trying to understand his utterly bizarre behavior. That 75% are far from being in agreement as to why he is doing what he is doing, but most people know that something is seriously wrong with him.

Six years into his reign there is no doubt but that he thinks America is too white and too Christian. He holds little regard for whites and Christians which is why (in my opinion) he has opened the borders to let unlimited #’s of illiterate unskilled people from Mexico and Central America into the US and why he is eagerly taking in so many Muslim refugees into the country, despite all the evidence being clear that they absolutely do not assimilate. Every Somali cluster has been nothing short of a disaster for the host communities. America being too white and too Christian is why most of the top positions in his administration have been filled with blacks, some of them openly racist, and additionally his quietly putting a number of Muslim Brotherhood (otherwise known as C.A.I.R in the US) people into sensitive high level positions. He made no secret in his campaigns that he was going to fundamentally change America. His followers just somehow thought he meant for the better. That he has the ultimate race baiter Al Sharpton as one of his closest advisors speaks volumes as does the close ties he has with C.A.I.R.

We have another 23 months to go. He is in a position to do a lot more damage still.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Wont happen ……….Mexicans and most latino’s are Catholic , serious Catholic . They will always be a stronger majority than any radical rag head scum Obama tries to bring in . And this is another reason I feel the US will break up at some point , people will want to be around others of their beliefs and culture , this is natural , then you add Governmental oppression of the population , and economic depression into the mix , you will have a civil war against the oppressor . When thats over , I can see regions or groups of states breaking off ” the hell with the rest of you , we are going to run things our way from now on ” . Hitlers followers also thought he was going to change their country for the better .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

O has something coming to him if he thinks letting the Mexicans in will change that, like Tolik said they are almost all Catholic and I personally do not see many Mexicans talking or having black friends not around here. They work in farms, construction jobs, roofing, and gardeners. Always all work together with other Mexicans.

And if they are not Catholic then they are christens. Also any other that are jumping over the border are from South and Central America which are also Catholics.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

If you’re trying to p!ss me off, “AIN’T HAPPENING!”
    I am looking to 1/20/17 with eager anticipation. Unless it’s Hitlery, which is worse than an Obama “Third Term”. If “O” is still in there, we can at least “get the party started” and right all the wrongs at once ;)

How youse guys been doing? :D

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Been wondering where you’ve go to rgr.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Right now, 6-12s powerhouse shutdown.
    Good $ but no “life” other than work and sleep.
    Should get me some neat toys though ;)
    There is a great NV Scope that one can order through Wal-Mart of all places LOL!!!
    Around $600

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

RGR, Powerplant? Don’t skimp when it comes to arcflash PPE.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

74 wrote:
    RGR, Powerplant? Don’t skimp when it comes to arcflash PPE.

Yup. We have all the proper equipment. ;)
    Usually, we do not work it hot anyway.

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Good to see you back undeRGRond. That is good with the extra $$$.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Right Back At You, Free-Baby! ;)

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Great my friend. That is a beauty!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

“Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon.”
    “The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board and then struts around like it won the game.”
    ~Vladimir Putin

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Good discription of Obama and current events.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.