Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

So now we know that I do think he is really a Muslim. No Christian would talk about this in public and comparing it to what the Muslims are doing.

Obama at Prayer Event: Christians did terrible things, too

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/02/05/obama-at-prayer-event-christians-did-terrible-things-too/

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

We are summoned to push back against those who would distort OUR religion for their nihilistic ends.”- Obama.

He just needs to go and soon. I wonder if he is a Sunni or a Shiite.

Profile photo of Ogre206
    Ogre206
    Survivalist
    member2

while it is true, nothing like isil/isis or the taliban have done recently
    all those terrible things Christians did is long gone
    IMHO EVERY religion at one point in time was used as a rally cry to do bad things but its the survivors who wonder if it was really in the name of god who change that.
    also this
    \|/ \|/ \|/ (those are arrows)

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Like it or not , the fact is ………….they did , and for centuries . The roman catholic church was the worst offender . I have to beg to differ , especially when you are talking post Roman christians , their zealots were every bit as bad as ISIS or the Taliban in their own time . It all boils down to one of three things .
    Money
    Control
    Power

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Tolik, anything the Christians did back during the Crusades and the Inquisition, horrible as it may have been, was within the realm of what passed for normal at the time. Christians and society as a whole moved on and left the barbarity behind. The Crusades and Inquisition are irrelevant. What Muslims are doing here today in the present is the issue. Christians do not strap bombs onto children. They do not cage prisoners and set them on fire. They do not behead people. They do not kill people who chose not to be Christian. They do not throw gays off roofs. They do not execute women for the crime of being raped. Muslims do all these things and more. And the President doesn’t seem to have a problem with any of it.

74, you picked up on “THE” most important quote. He clearly is self identifying as a Muslim. All that’s missing at this time is holding the press conference. In today’s speech, he looked like he wanted to just blurt it out. Heaven help us all. We’ve got a Muslim in the Oval Office and he’s got nearly two years left to his reign. I hope the country and the world can survive it.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>We are summoned to push back against those who would distort OUR religion for their nihilistic ends.”- Obama.

He just needs to go and soon. I wonder if he is a Sunni or a Shiite.

Sunni.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

What happened 700 years ago doesn’t mean sh.t now. I had to delete the rest of my post to be civil.

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

I was led to believe Islam was and is a 7th Century religion, they seem to be stuck in the past whereas Christianity has moved on.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB is correct. It was within the realm of what passed for normal at the time.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Thing is with humans , weather its politics or religion , you can trace the root motivations of anything they do to either money , power , or control . Using God as an excuse to do what they really want to do as an individual , has nothing in all actuality to do with God .

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

The debate on whether O is a Muslim or Christian is moot. He worships only one deity. Himself. I am convinced that he believes he is the answer to the world’s problems, as do his toadies. I remember Valerie Jarrett saying that he was so mentally superior to others, that she was afraid that he would become bored as President.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

My concern is that he likes what he’s done. The world is on fire.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

If onlly Valerie Jarrett would quit worshipping Obaba …. she might see he’s not an American.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

He will not want to leave office in 2016, remember that I said this on this post. I think he will try to stay in power.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jarrett is an Iranian not an American. O will not be pres after his term .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.