Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well ISIS is bigger then what we have been told. If the CIA says there are 31,500 then that means there is 50,000 or more world wide. I keep seeing on the news that there is no threat of an attack on the U. S. by ISIS well I think they have learned from the past attacks and Al Qaeda so it will be harder to track them here.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/12/number-isis-fighters-has-swelled-to-as-many-as-31500-cia-says/

Profile photo of redemption
    redemption
    Survivalist
    member1
    Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

ISIS growing very fast, and it is gonna continue to grow. Their “methods” and plans attract radicals and hot heads from every corner of the world, and it is gonna be harder and harder to destroy them.

Some strong action needed to be done before some time to stop them.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The number of ISIS fighters is an issue over in the MidEast for sure but for other parts of the world the larger issue is that they are well funded and have lots of foreign passport holders/foreign nationals that have easy access. Thousands of ISIS fighters aren’t going to come across the Mexican border but a few dozen or few hundred with the means and the access can wreak havoc across the US, or any other 1st world country.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker there are U. S. Citizens that live here that are ISIS so the one’s that are coming though the border are just getting together with the one’s here. They work on plans that may happen in a year or two. This is a problem for us. I hope the FBI is on there tracks here if not we are in trouble.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

An now it is a race to see who can destroy the other one first.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.