Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Some breaking news right now, just going by tweets, but Iraq has informed the UN that terrorists have got nuclear material that can be used in making “weapons of mass destruction”. This is coming on the heels of news that they now have rockets that are armed with sarin gas.

Here are the tweets;

PzFeed Top News ‏@PzFeed 11 mins
    BREAKING NEWS: IRAQ TELLS U.N. THAT ‘TERRORIST GROUPS’ SEIZED NUCLEAR MATERIALS. REUTERS

PzFeed Top News ‏@PzFeed 4 mins
    BREAKING UPDATE: NUCLEAR MATERIAL SEIZED BY TERRORISTS “CAN BE USED IN MANUFACTURING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION”. REUTERS

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

This will not end well…….

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Okay, does anyone really believe this?

1. We invaded Iraq. Killed a shitload of people, then left the country to the half-assed, half-trained Iraqis…
    2. Isis is currently running rampant, with aforementioned half-assed Iraqis throwing down their weapons at the first sight of them.
    3. Iraqi government is shitting bricks.
    4. All of a sudden “Terorists” have weapons grade nuclear materials. Oh no! What will happen next?!?

Any bets on whether they want the US military back to fight their fight for them? Because that’s what it sounds like. I think they just invented this bullshit “terrorist group” as well as the imaginary “nuclear materials” they’ve allegedly seized, for the sole purpose of getting us back in there to kill off these Isis goons and thus, keep the power elite in power….

This just totally smells…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Apparently they got it from a University.

http://t.co/eF0nycldLq

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Oh hell I thought they stole it in Mexico!

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I have to say, I’m not honestly all that concerned, at least as far as them presenting a nuclear threat. Having materials is one thing. Creating a viable nuclear weapon is another. It takes a lot of skill and technology to create a nuclear weapon. Perhaps a dirty bomb, but that wouldn’t be the end of the world (though it would certainly suck to be downwind!)

I AM however concerned with the potential for complete destabilization in the entire Middle East as a result of their actions.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I smell a false flag event! I hope not but something smells here.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Freedom that is certainly a potential event here… let’s hope not.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

I expect Israel to bomb them back into the Stone Age.
    Robin

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Robin wrote:</div>I expect Israel to bomb them back into the Stone Age.<br>
    Robin

One hand grenade later, they’re there.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Robin wrote:</div>I expect Israel to bomb them back into the Stone Age.<br>
    Robin

One can only hope so…..

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Robin

About time they fight their own wars… tired of sending our guys over there to fight for them.

I’m not “Anti-Israel”. I’m anti-being-ruled-by-proxy. They need to mind their own business, and we ours…

**** the entire Middle East. Just say out of it. Whoever wins, we can trade for oil with them. Other than that, I don’t care what they do.

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Survivalist
    member1

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Malgus wrote:</div>(…)
    **** the entire Middle East. Just say out of it. Whoever wins, we can trade for oil with them. Other than that, I don’t care what they do.

The issue with that is this: https://twitter.com/Third_Position/status/478626230418173952/photo/1
    If you are from the USA it still sucks as if half of EU is gone, as well as half of Asia, USA can’t really export anymore and long story short, economy collapses.

So you should care about it I’m afraid :)

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, The problem is that the U. S. dollar is held up the value only because oil is purchased worldwide with the dollar. This is why the U. S. keeps getting involved in the middle east.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

@ freedom,

One quarter right. The US dollar is the reserve currency of the world. Not going into a long-drawn out explanation, but the short version is – Dollar was tied to gold at Bretton Woods late in WWII. All other currencies were tied to the dollar, and thus gold. Nixon broke the Bretton Woods Agreement in August of ’71. Which means the worth of the dollar is only measured in comparison to other currencies. The dollar was adopted as the world’s reserve currency when the British Pound Sterling was dethroned at Bretton Woods. By default, it is used for oil trading, not because of it.

Once it gets replaced as world’s reserve currency, we won’t be able to pay our international bills anymore with phony-baloney fiat currency that was just made up into existence 5 minutes ago by the Red Shield Fed. Once that happens… well…

The US gets the vast majority of its oil from Venezuela, not the Middle East. We only get 3% of our oil from Iraq. However, since OPEC sets the price of oil, whether we buy from the ME or not doesn’t really matter… they still set the prices. And this “war for oil” nonsense… we’ve been over there long enough so that some guys can actually retire from the military, having done nothing else. But I haven’t seen the price of heating oil, gasoline, kerosene, etc, go down at all… in fact, it’s gone way up. If we keep getting involved over in the ME because of oil, then why doesn’t the price drop?

@ Mark

1) The mooslimes are blowing each other to bits over a disagreement over a minor bit of theological dogma as I write this…. Having them all unite to form one big Islamist super-state? Not in my lifetime…
    2) You assume something can save the US economy. Wrong. Nothing can save the US economy. The only reason why it’s still gimping along is because the banksters and shysters still have a bit of wealth they want to loot from us before our economy implodes. Why else would the Red Shield Fed be pumping 85 billion a month into Wall Street? All that cash is being held by the smaller banks. If it hit the streets, Mr. & Mrs. American will be in deep **** – hyperinflation that would make Weimar Germany look tame by comparison…
    3) I don’t much care about anything beyond my immediate family, the preps I’m socking away, my neighbors (to form some type of communal defensive group) and our little community here. Meaning: I care about the things I can affect. The mooslimes can blast each other to tiny bits… less I have to worry about. Tired of being Israel’s *****, too. If they want to fight someone, then let them. Don’t care anymore. The US is going down regardless of what any of us does – it’s just a matter of when and what’s going to kick it off.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.