Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Human nature will undo all things , it will fail . One world government only works in Star Trek ………..just sayin

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

The human spirit craves freedom. I have a friend who lived through the Chinese cultural revolution. He went from being a college professor to being a farm laborer during the purge. Even though the work was back breaking, the solitude of the farm compared to living in the city was freeing.

With millions in this country still savoring and understanding what freedom means, I suspect that the totalitarians still have a lot of work to do before they can control a large segment of the population.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I am always a little hesitant when there’s a whistleblower.

How much is truth, how much trying to discredit the agency.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, This is why we have the problems we have right now because the one’s that what to tell the truth do not have a way to do it. Becoming a whistle blower discredits you and everyone now thinks you are doing it to discredit the agency. So it has a double edge. No one wants to be a whisle blower and tell the truth anymore, it is more of a problem.

This is the reason we have the government we have now.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Well said freedom .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Freedom, I have been the whistleblower.
    I understand both sides of the equation.

I take what is provided and sift through it carefully.
    Same as I did when running an investigation.
    The problem becomes how much is ‘shredded’ as soon as it becomes public, Lois Lerner anyone?

And there’s always that person looking to discredit someone or something. Lawyers do this all the time in court.

Again a little hesitant, at least until as many of the facts are known and preferably proven.

Look at Snowden. What he released is catastrophic for some.
    And much if not all has been proven right or correct so far.
    But I still want corroborative evidence before I jump off the cliff.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Snowden did the right thing , he also picked the right nation to defect to , I’m sure Putin is treating him well , he is also hard to get to now .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The getting to, that’s easy.

The risk of the dead man’s option, that’s difficult.

As to Russia, I daresay it was the best option considering the information he had. Personally I’d rather choose somewhere warm and tropical to hide out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.