Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

So it looks like NSA does not care what the people think NSA will just keep increasing there way of doing things. The Constitution doesn’t mean anything to the NSA.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/28/nsa-phone-searches-increased-by-50-percent-in-2013-report-finds/

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

You must remember that to these people the Constitution is a old out of date document that needs to revised, if not eliminated. I wonder if the people at the NSA consider themselves patriots while they trample over our rights. Washington is filled with people whose credo is “The end justifies the means.”

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Roadracer, they don’t need to revise or eliminate the Constitution if they can get away with just ignoring it, and getting away with ignoring it is exactly what has been happening.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Like the movie said: “It’s Complicated!” No Such Agency operates within legal boundaries. Those boundaries are the product of a special court.
    Please remember this: The folks working at the different NSA locations are Americans. They are not bio-replicates or robots. These workers are you and me and not something an alien pooped on the sidewalk to hatch.
    For the most part they are Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines.
    In many cases they serve the nation in far remote locations. They give up most of the “comforts” in life and also they are away from their families. They do this to protect our Constitution and Country.
    They can never talk about their jobs. Many go on special tasking missions without any assurance that they will return.
    And you will never know who they are!
    Robin

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Robin, perhaps it isn’t what you mean but it sounds like you think the folks who are ignoring and distorting our Constitution are really Patriots at heart. I don’t care if a special court tells them its OK. The Constitution doesn’t say its OK to spy on Americans without cause.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, Agree the Constitution is the law of the land so if they are not following the Constitution than they are criminals.

I think that the Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines and any other government agency that are employed in the NSA should be told that the U. S. Constitution is the law of the land and to work here you need to read it and know the law.

No one is above the U. S. Constitution.

Also just because they are Americans doesn’t mean they can do thinks that are unconstitutional.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.