Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #29839
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

    China can shut down the United States!! Well now they are telling us this! NSA has known this for years. I think every statement that this government says to the news media is for a reason. Are they planning a cyber attack? Blame China? Would be a good false flag event to take control of the people.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/20/nsa-director-china-can-damage-us-power-grid/

    #29843
    Profile photo of legatelanius
    legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

    Honestly, it is inevitable. One of these days some crazy mother ****** is going to do waste the power grid. Just wait and see.

    #29847
    Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

    Could be. Personally? I’m wondering why they haven’t taken complete and total control of the internet already. There’s too much truth being exposed via the internet. I do know that they are indeed trying.

    A cyber attack would be the perfect false flag to convince us to give up the internet. (A free internet, anyway.)

    #29851
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

    WhiteKnight, Yes it would be a perfect way, cyber attack would not let us be on any website, no electricity so no news so the government would have total control. Kill off 80 to 90% of the population without having to shoot one bullet and then they have a chance to finish the job by getting the last 10%. Much easier this way.

    #29855
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

    Here is the news report on Yahoo, http://news.yahoo.com/nsa-director-china-damage-us-power-grid-151655139–politics.html

    So when they asked the NSA chairman which other countries have the capability? His answer was “One or two others” so China is one we know Russia is one so who is the third one?

    #29856
    Profile photo of 74
    74
    Survivalist
    rnews

    Iran or us.

    #29857
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

    I think you are right, it is Iran but they don’t want to say it is Iran.

    #29861
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

    bah, last year around april, they estimate a group of people tried to take down a power relay station with high caliber rifles, in silicon valley. if they had gone the extra mile, they would not have been able to relay power through other sub stations.

    they did not report or advertise this for three months after the fact. then the feds said it was nothing, don’t worry about it….

    year before they caught a guy who was unbolting power lines, (the big metal ones), and pulling them down with his truck, cannot remember exactly how many times he did it before he got caught, under a dozen times.

    truth is a nut doesn’t need to do it from cyber space… I think the matrix movie hit the nail on the head, one system built on another etc etc.

    only a matter of time before some nut job succeeds.

    Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

    #29863
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

    KOS, That has happen in the Everglades here. About a year ago they found a guy dead from the electricity. The guy would pull the cables out to sell the copper. He was also doing the cellphone towers copper cables.

    #29866
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

    freedom, copper is a big thing here 2. prince George they walk off with $250,000 of copper on a near yearly basis. almost as soon as they are done installing the new stuff its gone. they also raid the abandoned houses here for copper pipes etc.

    Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

    #29867
    Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

    It used to be that things were kept from the public to keep them from panicking. I think now it is more like with holding info to keep the public from seeing how inept they are at doing their jobs. I believe it is just a matter of time before someone attacks the grid to bring America down. On another note, copper has alwaus been a big ticket with crack heads. With the scrap price what it is, they don’t have to steal much to buy their next rock. The company I work for spends millions every year replacing copper stolen from our cell phone towers.

    #29868
    wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

    A few weeks ago the govt admitted Russia had hacked our power grid and they can’t get rid of the malware for a long while. Just waiting for the button to be pushed. Perfect excuse for martial law…
    On another note our Fearless Leader, paying no attention to our imminent collapse, has just signed his “immigration reform” edict. Swarms of illegals are now legal. We have been invaded and surrendered by the govt.

    #29906
    Profile photo of 74
    74
    Survivalist
    rnews

    The only reason for them to not strike now is because they are waiting for the time when they can coordinate other types of attacks. 74.

    “Admiral Rogers told the committee he did not disagree with the assessment.

    In addition to the threats from specific nation-states, Admiral Rogers said there are already groups within the U.S. cyber architecture who seek to cause major damage to corporate and other critical sectors of the American economy.

    “It is only a matter of the when, not the if, that we are going to see something traumatic.” he said.”

    #29951
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

    OK another warning in the news “Intel boss’ warning on cyber attacks no joke, say experts”

    This is not good when more agencies are warning us of a cyber attack.

    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/21/intel-boss-warning-on-cyber-attacks-no-joke-say-experts/

    #29960
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

    One part of the artilce I found very interesting is “We could lose the ability to control our power systems,” said Ponemon, whose organization is based in Traverse City, Mich. “If this happens with a nuclear power facility, the attack could cause a melt down or explosions, cause considerable damage for people at or near the plant, and put it out of commission for many, many months.”

    Now that is a problem! Losing control of the nuclear power plants and having a melt down or explosions!!!! that is 75% of the U.S.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.