Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/24/obama-administration-russia-firing-artillery-at-ukraine-military-targets/

notice they dont mentions not verified just think it is… mighty big limb to climb out on damn chicken hawk war mongers

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes they are planning something.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Normally I’m the guy who’ll dismiss a lot of stuff, since I’ve seen many a crazy conspiracy theory. But in the time we’re at now, everything seems to be the same as pre-WW1 and 2. A few sparks here and there to create one big inferno. I’m a big military history, and history in general, kind of guy, and all of these things happening are certainly leading us somewhere, either another big war or something else. Either way, it doesn’t seem to be good.

Keep your eyes open and the gear ready, folks. This could get right ugly right quick.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree! I just posted an article which have some good facts and like all article some conspiracies but some of the facts make you think.

http://community.shtfschool.com/forums/topic/all-signs-point-to-a-coming-emp-attack-upon-the-united-states/

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Calm down is what I say. Despite what our ‘leaders’ may be trying to do ) and you can’t convince me they have a well thought out plan)..Putin is not a stupid man. I will bet anyone that, (mayhap years from now – who knows) Russia will become one of our strongest allies.

Don’t look for scarey things under the bed without a flashlight.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Let the toothless dogs yip ! Read my thread about the BRICS summit , they can crush us without firing a shot , by economics , its already in place ………..we need to sit down and shut up , or we will see a depression that makes the one in the 1930’s look like a summer vacation , it would be in everybody’s best interest to read up on the new economic alliances , the media has not mentioned this once , public panic I suppose , because the ramifications of this alliance are frightening for the west .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tweva,
    I think Putin has a thoroughly conceived plan with every parameter examined and a solution developed for each leg of the flow chart (to the best of their abilities). What is occuring in the Ukraine is not random happenstance.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

74 I meant DC doesn’t have well thought out plan…too inept

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

What the current world situation makes me think of is the pre-Revolution days when the British wanted the colonies to be subservient to British interests. The Brits were the world power and couldn’t see that the world was changing. The Brits were arrogant to say it more succinctly. I think much of the world now conspires and plots against the US in reaction to our arrogance and refusal to recognize that others have self interests too, and that perhaps not everyone wants to be just like us or do it our way.

There is no place else I would ever want to live (well maybe except for the Canadian Maritimes, but I am a dual US-Canadian citizen) and I am proud of all the good the US has done in the world, but treating the BRICs as poor relatives that must be tolerated is going to bite us hard one of these days.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tweva,
    The plan in DC seems to be one of appeasement and payoffs. We are essentially paying tribute to most of the world, so wnen it quites working they don’t know what to do.

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.