Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well look at who are buying guns now!

Now it’s the liberals who are arming up

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article122697849.html

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Ironic when they become what they hate the most.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Ironic when they become what they hate the most.

Sort of like bull dykes , they become , what they profess to hate the most ……a man !
    Either way , I bet we shoot better than any commie libturd .

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Don’t fall into the trap.

We might loathe them – and for good reason – but only a fool would sneer and contemptuously dismiss them out of hand.

Political ideology has zero bearing on whether or not they can pull a trigger effectively. Yes, we’ve been at it longer than they have, but there are plenty of folks on “our side” who are more a danger to themselves than to others…

Col. Martin: “Pride. Pride is a weakness.”
    Maj. Villeneuve: “Personally, I would prefer stupidity.”
    Col. Martin: “Pride will do.”

Do not let hubris cloud your vision. They want to up-arm and be taken seriously? Fine – I will take them seriously and at their word…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Malgus Malgus.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

We might loathe them – and for good reason – but only a fool would sneer and contemptuously dismiss them out of hand.

Political ideology has zero bearing on whether or not they can pull a trigger effectively. Yes, we’ve been at it longer than they have, but there are plenty of folks on “our side” who are more a danger to themselves than to others…

Do not let hubris cloud your vision. They want to up-arm and be taken seriously? Fine – I will take them seriously and at their word…

Agreed, these are the same people who have called for the shooting up of the NRA building, murdering the president-elect, and more.

Doesn’t take that much skill to pull a trigger and a psycho libtard can kill you just as dead as a 20yo refugee with a pos AK and a pressure cooker, regardless of where you are hiding, be it Kain’tuk, upstate or out in the plains.

Don’t forget, there’s a lot of misguided (or plants) vets who have taken up with their cause. Hardly poorly trained.

Assuming some ‘moral’ high ground puts one right into that pride comment above.

I would certainly prefer stupidity from their side, not ours.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Whirlibird Whirlibird.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

We will prevail , not in spite of ourselves …………but because of ourselves . It has been speculated that the United States is due for another Revolution , or a break up , the latter would be preferable . An armed population is like nuclear weapons ………they dont just simply go away . We are starting to really hate each other . Last time America felt that way , Civil war stared , it had nothing to do with slaves , we simply didnt like each other , and it hit a breaking point .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I have to agree with Malgus and Whirlibird, some do know how to fight and shoot well but there are more of us on the right. I think Tolik has a point that an armed population maybe a good reason for the two sides to one day come to an agreement on a breakup.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Agreed, these are the same people who have called for the shooting up of the NRA building, murdering the president-elect, and more.

Doesn’t take that much skill to pull a trigger and a psycho libtard can kill you just as dead as a 20yo refugee with a pos AK and a pressure cooker, regardless of where you are hiding, be it Kain’tuk, upstate or out in the plains.

Don’t forget, there’s a lot of misguided (or plants) vets who have taken up with their cause. Hardly poorly trained.

Whirl, we might fight and scrap like an old married couple, but I wouldn’t have it any other way… from conflict comes true progress. Nobody wants an Echo Chamber.

Besides, when was the last time two smithies agreed on anything?

Be well and Merry Christmas…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Merry Christmas to all my friends here. Today I am cooking a pig since the morning and tomorrow it is a turkey. The Cuban part of me is the pig dinner on the 24th and the American side is my turkey dinner on the 25th. I hope to have a great New Year.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Whirl, we might fight and scrap like an old married couple, but I wouldn’t have it any other way… from conflict comes true progress. Nobody wants an Echo Chamber.

Besides, when was the last time two smithies agreed on anything?

Be well and Merry Christmas…

Good to have you back.

Merry Christmas.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

I thought Killing Lincoln on Xmas night on the Fox News channel was very close to what the Libs want. We all know the Libs are sore losers, but the show seemed to be either a suggestion or a taunt. Revenge is a powerful motive.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Didn’t see it and didn’t know about it, but that theory certainly shouldn’t be dismissed lightly. I’ve had a weird sense that we’d see such an event before 20 January – or maybe even that day (and it would not be Obama). While I basically think the nation is already down the tubes, I really don’t expect we would recover from that kind of event if it happened – like him or not. I truly do pray for his success, even in spite of himself.

And don’t forget that the news media craves for a HUGE story to consume their air time, with which they can compete for ratings (and therefore advertising dollars). Money and power and fundamental evil – what a “great” combination. Fox News should never be counted out as part of the pervasive media arm of the great plan. They’re just the other side of the same coin on which we find MSNBC or CNN.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

GS I’m pretty sure the Donald knows and understands Machiavelli’s rules. As Kelly Anne said: it’s an exciting time. I smell a sea change coming.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Let’s hope so.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.