Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I watched the speech on TV. To me it seemed his handlers made him do it in hopes of calming the growing uproar over his detachment to terrorism events. There was no passion at all, and his eyes told me that he didn’t believe a word he was saying. The positive was that he finally called Ft Hood and the Chattanooga recruiter’s office shootings terrorism and even mentioned the Boston bombing.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Obama’s last speech is a classic form of disinformation.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Thanks to those that endured it for me. You confirmed my decision (which wasn’t hard) to do other much more uplifting things scheduled for the same hour. My hat is honestly off to those that could stomach listening/watching, and I sincerely do appreciate knowing what the outcome was. I considered looking for a transcript or rebroadcast a little while ago, but somehow simply could not do it. I wouldn’t have believed any “news” media reporting of what was in it – oh, the words they did quote would probably be accurate, but they’d be void of inflection, and missing other things he said that were chosen for non-inclusion. I’m thankful there are those here that did listen whose take on it I can trust. Thanks Tec, 74, and MB.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The part of the larger societal conversation concerning Muslim immigration that political correctness will not allow to happen is that of assimilation, or the lack thereof. A subtle example is the shooter in San Bernadino, Syed Farook. I read that he is a 3rd generation American, yet his family was still so little assimilated that he was named Syed. Where I grew up there were lots of old Italian immigrants but the sons and grandsons of Giuseppe and Antonio were named Joseph and Anthony, not Giuseppe and Antonio. Where I lived most of my adult life had many old Polish immigrants but the sons and grandsons of Stanislaus were named Stanley, not Stanislaus. The Italians still retained and celebrated their Italian heritage with big church festas each summer and playing bocce at family gatherings Sunday afternoons, but they were fully assimilated in every way that mattered. The local Polish had their polka festivals but again, they fully assimilated in every way that mattered. In these parts the children and grandchildren of Jean and Marie that came down from Quebec are named John and Mary rather than Jean and Marie, again fully assimilated into the mainstream very quickly. Naming the 3rd generation Syed is symbolic of non-assimilation, but talking about non-assimilation is taboo. To do so is racist, so it is not discussed.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Update: 72 DHS Employees on Terrorist Watch List

Only 72? “Assimilated?” Oops … sorry, Ms. Lynch.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

There you go again, Tec – feeding right into Ms. Lynch’s number one! concern: anti-Muslim rhetoric! “Those people,” just like the ones referred to by Jeh Johnson, were among the most “heavily screened” people in the United States (such as Mrs. Syed Farook). Why do you keep singling “those people” out? What’s your problem?!? Boy, are you ever on her list now!

On a related – or unrelated – note (“What difference does it make?!?”), personally I think the concept of assimolation could have some interesting applications these days. Oh, wait – I think I may have inadvertently misspelled the word you were using. Whatever…. [severe irony/OFF]

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

In case anyone gave a shyt:

“Attorney General Loretta Lynch Monday appeared to recalibrate remarks she made last week that suggested the Justice Department could investigate speech deemed hostile towards Muslims.

“Of course, we prosecute deeds and not words,” she said at a press conference Monday to announce an unrelated civil rights investigation into the Chicago Police Dept.”

.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2015/12/

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Yeah, and in the current JustUs Dept., the definition of deeds includes saying words the black and Muslim community don’t like.

I still read the local paper online from back where I used to live and in today’s paper there is a story about an area school teacher being crucified by school administrators over an anti-Islamic Facebook post she made after the attack in Paris. She didn’t threaten anybody but rather suggested they stay in their own countries and kill each other there.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The idiot’s pushing PC inclusion and acceptance of all ideas and punishing people who disagree are dangerous. France at least recognized they had a problem, raided and closed 5 mosques that were contributing to the jihad. We aren’t supposed to follow logical conclusions. When a Muslim kills multiple people the first assumption should be and is in fact, that they are jihadist. If that proves not to be true after investigation it won’t hurt anything.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74, the pendulum only swings so far before it turns in the opposite direction. I’m thinking the surreal heights of political correctness we’ve reached will begin to reverse when ISIS hits the US in a big way. What happened in San Bernadino was more of the same old same old that has been done many times around the world. That it happened in the US traumatized the country because we expect things to only happen in other parts of the world but you can bet ISIS is planning something far more spectacular to get our attention, say attacking schools for example. At that point the country is not going to have much time to coddle the grievance industry and to pander to the politically correct. We’ll have realized we really are at war with radical Islam.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Quran toilet paper anyone ?

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Think this was a setup? Get this, I don’t know if you caught it or not, but FOX news let slip two things…

One: The police had a training exercise for this event going on nearby. Just like Sandy hook.
    Two: The mouthpiece on Fox (Shephard? Idk) seemed VERY determined to convince us viewers that the shooting was real and not staged. I believe the shooting was real, but it seems to me that they KNOW we’re on to the false flag modus operandi.

EDIT: I got this from the live coverage, not sure if I’d be able to find it again.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of WhiteKnight WhiteKnight.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

WhiteKnight,

I saw Shepard (sp?) Smith as well, and wanted to stick my finger down my throat at his coverage. I couldn’t even watch it. The other thing I particularly noticed about him (others as well, but particularly him) is how he DETAILED the ways LE was investigating the crime, the kinds of leads they would follow, etc. As I have many times in the past, I actually said out loud to my wife, “Well gee, Shep! Why don’t you just make it all the easier for the next guys that want to pull this off to know what NOT to do wrong so they don’t get caught.” It’s become sport to the “news” media to exercise their freedom of the press and tell everything they can – to get ratings. As with the terrorism itself, it’s all about money and power. Therefore, they’re more than willing to follow along with the much greater power structure in order to be allowed their “freedoms.”

As for the training exercise, I will also verify that – I saw it talked about more than once. Pure coincidence, uh huh? Certainly weird. As an objective observation, there are just too many weird pieces with this (as with other terrorist activities) that just don’t fit neatly into the main puzzle picture. Just sayin’ ….

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

How many dovetailing coincidences does it take to break the Law of Averages? Is the theory that there’s no conspiracy, a conspiracy theory?

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

That’s true. Now Sandy Hook was WEIRD. I am utterly convinced that the Sandy Hook shooting event was some sort of setup. I can’t tell exactly how (have some pretty solid ideas) but I sure as hell know the why.

9/11: look at building 7… enough said.

Before people jump on the ‘he’s a conspiracy nut’ bandwagon, consider all the other shootings etc, which I have by by way of silence declared to be ‘normal.’ I don’t see conspiracies everywhere. 9/11 and Sandy Hook are NOT NORMAL.

This shooting also seems off. The training exercise business was present at 9/11 and Sandy Hook… so instantly something feels odd. I will keep investigating.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.