Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Thank you, Tolik.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, “We don’t know yet, because THEY aren’t telling us.”

Sorry GS but what ever they decide to tell as fact may or may not be factual. I’m free to discern the nature of the events as I please. If they were set up as a false flag no one will ever know, and it makes no difference. These two individuals were motivated to commit mass murder under the guise of Islam. The authorities may not want to admit that as a fact and they haven’t after any of the other many Islamic inspired attacks. But they all quack like ducks, and walk like ducks, …..oh my they must be ducks.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

At this point political correctness is such that if 9/11 were to occur again, the White House and their minions in the media would offer up “international” terrorism as just one of many possibilities. They’d then push the possibility that it was a workplace violence (an angry pilot) or perhaps just a mechanical failure that caused those planes to fly into the buildings, it being just an odd coincidence that two planes suffered the same malfunction. Out of that would come speculation that white anti-govt militias sabotaged the planes. Following the obligatory “religion of peace” speech, we’d get another gun control speech even though it was planes rather than guns.

There is 0% chance that this was anything other than Islamic terrorism. Workplace violence always involves an angry wacko. Their spouses do not join them in the action. This was planned and for a jihadi a room full of mostly Christians having a holiday luncheon makes for a good target.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I always thought that Ramadan , would be a good time to hit THEM . While their butts are in the air babbling to Satan .

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

There is 0% chance that this was anything other than Islamic terrorism. Workplace violence always involves an angry wacko. Their spouses do not join them in the action. This was planned ….

Right! This jihadi op had to be in the planning stages for quite a while: pipe bomb IEDs, armor, multiple weapons & lots of ammo, accompanied by his wife (despite the media trying to portray this as merely a guy getting teed off at something he overheard at the Christmas party, and deciding, spur-of-the-moment, to take revenge.)

Did he radicalize her? Or did she radicalize him? After all, he’s the guy who had the job for several years without incident. Then, he goes overseas, “falls in love,” brings her back on Zero’s newly-created fiancee visa, and a year later, they go Bonnie and Jihad.

The fedgov just announced new orders for all military branches. Women are to be included in all special forces operations — GI Jane to the max! Well, if our women are presumed warriors, aren’t theirs?

Cry, "Treason!"

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Afterthought: Remember Suzy Homemaker toys?

Suzy

Now, the nation has been well prepared for Suzy Bombmaker.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10
    Then, he goes overseas, “falls in love,” brings her back on Zero’s newly-created fiancee visa, and a year later, they go Bonnie and Jihad.

Bonnie and Jihad. That gave me a chuckle. For the non-American’s here, the reference is to Bonnie & Clyde, a famous 1930’s pair of gangsters that died in a blaze of bullets from the newly formed FBI.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

And now, just checking in with the first significant updated news I’ve been able to spend any time with since last night, I agree: “There is 0% chance that this was anything other than Islamic terrorism. Workplace violence always involves an angry wacko. Their spouses do not join them in the action. This was planned ….”

Having just gotten plugged back in to news access, meaning that I now have new information, I have zero problem making a new decision BASED on that new information. Multiple trips to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, including at least one for his haj? Pipe bombs? Plenty of ammunition and magazines and proper clothing for carrying them so they could do quick reloads and discards within the meeting room (now acknowledged by “officials”)? No question in my mind either. But based solely on an “Islamic sounding” name somehow mentioned as a possible suspect and nothing more almost 24 hours ago, I still stand on my original challenged statement – at that time. I’m simply not willing to rush to judgement based solely on a name and no other information. If other people want to make a connection, go ahead – just don’t climb my back simply because I’m willing to wait for more information. Now that I’ve got it, based on new information, I’m easily willing to make a new judgement. Simple. Logical. And I’m amazed (and thankful) that so many Japanese Americans, with the “wrong” names in 1942, were willing to be somewhat understanding and forgiving when their names were used as the sole basis for locking them up.

Now that it’s clear what happened yesterday, based on plenty of newly disclosed supposed facts (enough in my estimation to go “beyond a reasonable doubt”), I want to focus back on the President of the United States primarily, and those surrounding (and assisting) him, such as much of Congress. Question, Mr. President: Just what gun law would you sign that you would consider to be adequate to have stopped yesterday’s attack? Either at least be honest and say you want to repeal the 2nd Amendment and be ready for a REAL fight, or shut up, Mr. President, because this has nothing to do with gun laws, despite your media’s 100% focus on that this morning. When I finally had a chance this morning to briefly look at the TV, hoping for an update, MSNBC, CNN, Fox News, etc., ALL had – simultaneously! – stories about GUN LAWS as a result of this thing. A kindergartner could have deduced the collaboration in that idiocy!

Some previously suggested a possible false flag. Personally, I would not put that past these top-level saboteurs – recruit these folks, train ‘em, teach ‘em how to accomplish what they did without letting anyone (even family – maybe) know, then set them up to take the fall (preferably dead, so they can’t even suggest a plot), investigate it with the same folks that helped set it up, and pull a Rahm Emanuel: don’t let a good crisis go to waste (except in this case, it was always planned as the set up to extract ½ billion legally owned guns from law abiding private citizen’s hands. Don’t have an excuse? Manufacture one, and manipulate public opinion to carry it out, and have the media assist with “polls” and propaganda sold as “news” that support their agenda.

The real terrorists? Based on their power, number, and overall intent, it’s our own leadership. Want to not only intentionally violate your oath of office but also actively work in the opposite direction? I call that treason – for which there is a penalty. Cause innocent people to die in the process? Add the charge of terrorism to treason, and continue to proceed accordingly. Will it ever be called out as it really is, prosecuted, and punished as it should be? Not a chance. My heart aches for my children, grand children, and great grandchildren already born and yet to come. I’m selfishly glad that I don’t have many years left to have to watch the final wrapping up scenes that I expect to come in their lifetimes.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“But based solely on an “Islamic sounding” name somehow mentioned as a possible suspect and nothing more almost 24 hours ago, I still stand on my original challenged statement – at that time. I’m simply not willing to rush to judgement based solely on a name and no other information. If other people want to make a connection, go ahead – just don’t climb my back’ GS

GS,
    I was correct. My opinion was based on many know facts. Additionally I was not addressing you, you asked what meaning there was in his name and I gave you an answer. Please don’t climb up my back because we have different views.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

L Tecolote ,
    Yes , but bombs can also be used for good , partizan style .

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Tolik, in the future that seems most likely to me, they will need to be, more’s the pity.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

74 you said, “… you asked what meaning there was in his name and I gave you an answer.”

Fair, as far as that went.

Along with that however, you also stated, “I was not addressing you.”

Gee, my apologies. When I had responded further and then got the following in response from you, I just can’t, for the life of me, figure out what it was that could have possibly suggested to me that you were in fact addressing me…. Obviously I must have read something personal into the following (like “GS” twice in three lines?). My bad.

GS, “We don’t know yet, because THEY aren’t telling us.”

Sorry GS but what ever they decide to tell as fact may or may not be factual. I’m free to discern the nature of the events as I please.

Guess I must just be a One Delta Ten Tango. Out.

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

So, where was the All-Seeing-Eye, All-Hearing-Ear, All-Sniffing-Nose of the NSA (aka, Big Bother) while all the Farook Family Fun plans were being hatched? Allegedly, the CONgress, upon earning that all its embarrassing secrets had already been gathered and catalogued by NoSuchAgency, conceded them authority to spy on everyone on the planet because If they could see and hear everything anyone ever said to anyone else, and every book anyone ever read, they could then protect us from kook attacks like the one in Berdoo. Were they asleep at the keyboard, did they just choose to let this one slide, or did someone tell them to shut up?

I know. The answer is, it worked just fine — nobody whose life mattered was ever in danger. Right, Hussein?

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Or were Mr. Farook and Ms. Malik set UP, believing they were carrying out the work of radicals, when in fact they were being used? I think this is the first time in my life that I’ve seriously entertained a major operation like this as having been a set up – kind of like a sting, except the subjects of the sting in this case, didn’t get arrested with video tapes for evidence. Instead, they got killed, believing they were doing the will of Allah, or whatever, and that their handlers were really their friends helping to put one over on the Muricans. Bingo! Success! Job well done, the public is all upset and scared even further, and within hours we got treated to a non-stop chorus of “Stop the killing,” and “Strengthen the gun laws!” We’ve even got new sets of statistics that have been held in reserve just for today – THIS day, the day after the deed was done. One mass killing PER DAY in the good ol’ USofA (355 a year).

With a graduate level stats course under my belt, along with years of critical thinking skills being taught in various courses, I just sit and shake my head at what passes for polling data and statistics today. What a load of the most adulterated bovine excrement possible! But heck – people are buyin’ it, left and right.

So I’m quickly coming to believe in a strong possibility that this supposed couple-in-love, dying for their cause, were unknowingly recruited by “our” people, not theirs, and set up in order to pursue the agenda we’re now seeing playing out in the media. I don’t really care who accuses me of tinfoil hat mentality anymore. Anybody that doesn’t at least consider the possibility of such a scenario, even if they later throw it out, is too closed minded for my tastes (or interest). This one really smells to me – it just feels too manufactured. Heck, ISIS didn’t even claim it – all they did was congratulate them.

I agree with L Tecolote – I think the various alphabet and non-alphabet agencies knew exactly what was going on – even if it really was an Islamist group behind it (not counting the one in the White House). I just think it was “beautifully” (technical standpoint only – not moral) carried out by the same people that store their information a bit south of the Great Salt Lake.

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Update: Obama Speech on San Bernardino & ISIS Full Text Transcript

I listened to it on the radio. It was the speech most go-along-to-get-along ‘Muricans wanted to hear, and he said it with the best simulacrum of sincerity I’ve ever heard him utter. Taqiya? History will answer decisively. But, credit where due, he’s the best doubleplusgood duckspeaker I’ve ever heard — way better than Slick Willie.

Cry, "Treason!"

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.