Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

This just forced me to go ahead and pick up the side plate carriers I needed for my lvl 4 armor set, a set of IIIA deltoid armor and a carrier for my wife’s ceramic plates……

I have actually been carrying my soft armor and one of my AR15’s in my car as of late. Now these type things going on? Not kewl. Considering how many threats our clinics have been getting and the fact that we are a “gun free” zone, I am worried. This is totally pathetic and wonder if these guys that shot up the County of San Bernadino office Xmas party were muslim. Just heard that the people in the conference room had rented the room out to one of the SB departments.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I wonder if this could be the start of what I’ve feared might happen for a while now – hits on smaller targets in smaller cities, all across the country – a little gathering here, a smaller mall there, a fair-sized church in a semi-rural area in the heartland, etc. – all well planned and executed, with a large percentage of the perps getting away, thereby adding to the uncertainty of it all, but eventually with just enough clues that we have a pretty good idea of the general origin of the threat, but no way of stopping it. Perhaps the ONLY nice thing about that would be if they screwed up and attacked areas where carrying wasn’t prohibited, and some potentially major bloodbaths were averted by Joe Mainstream and his Glock (except for the major bloodbath he inflicted on the gunman).

(This was a government building, in California. You can virtually count on it having been a “gun free” zone. As usual. See a pattern there, Mr. President???)

An armed society is a polite society.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Wow….
    Seriously Mr. Government? You expect us to buy that this isn’t a false flag attack? The attackers only got 1.5 miles away after 4+ hours of time? There was just suddenly an epiphany that allowed police to find these guys?

This is worse than the flight taken down in Penn during 9/11 and the “plane” that hit the Pentagon.

No wonder they made news choppers pull back and quit showing pictures of anything but specific areas. A horrible cover up.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Profile photo of sledjockey sledjockey.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Thing is , yes some people are dumb enough to keep buying the story ( then again , there were Germans still thinking Hitler was good for the country , as the allies occupied it ) , but I think the public is starting to get desensitized to it , you can only cry wolf so many times before nobody gives a crap . Either way , more mags and ammo are in order .

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I was really down on myself for thinking false flag as soon as I heard the news. Now It’s more and more like I was right in the first place. Should have trusted my gut.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I had to go down to MA today and listened to much of this on the Sirius radio, switching back and forth between Fox and CNN each time they’d start repeating themselves. It was obvious that CNN had their marching orders on how to spin things, and to be honest Fox wasn’t a whole lot better. Though they keep saying we don’t have the facts yet as to what happened, the speculation and “expert” opinions pretty much all were trying to spin it as probably an anti-govt. militia operation rather than “international terrorism”. Apparently the term Islamic terrorism is not to be spoken with the new term now being international terrorism. Amongst the logic offered was the fact that this was a govt facility makes it much more likely to an anti-govt. militia, the shooters being in military style gear looks more like domestic terrorists, that they escaped is not a hallmark of international terrorism. The “no indication that this could be terrorism” comments were beyond bizarre. The other not so subtle thing is that every mass shooting example today’s shooting was being compared to were domestic crazies. Not a single comparison was being made to any of the jihadi shoot ‘em ups such as at Ft Hood or that recruiting station. They were working really hard to keep Islamis jihadis out of the conversation. That the Islamics and/or Islamic supporters are controlling the major media to this extent is terrifying.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“That the Islamics and/or Islamic supporters are controlling the major media to this extent is terrifying.”

I would speculate that it is coming directly from the white hut. But there is this:

Ny Daily News
    One of the suspects in Wednesday’s mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif. has been identified as Syed Farook, according to reports.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

So what does that mean? [Syed Farook] I personally know someone with a name I’d post here just as an example, except I won’t put a real person’s name on line obviously. This person has a name that ANY of us would immediately identify as “probably from the Middle East or thereabouts.” Problem is, the person has a northern European descended mother (multiple generations in the US), and a dual-citizen father that happens to be nominally Muslim of Arab descent. I don’t know the person well, nor the person’s father (though I’ve interacted multiple times with him over many years and have no concerns about him whatsoever). But I know the mother very well, and similarly have no concerns about her loyalties or intentions. Yet the adult child LOOKS Arab, has an Arabic name, and is even multi-lingual (totally fluent in English without an accent, and a version of Arabic that I’m told is quite passable). So – I have no idea what it means that one suspect has the name “Syed Farook.” Is that media hype jumping to conclusions? Pure rumor? Purposely fed information? Real (i.e. true)? And even if that last, so what?

What troubles me more is how this story IS being controlled, with the language, specifics (or lack thereof), etc. Oh, sure, LE needs to be cautious with what they disclose in any investigation. I get that, and appreciate that very much. But like others, I have yet to hear the word “Islamic” used even once. It has become glaringly absent. And as soon as I began hearing even the suggestion of “domestic terrorism,” I thought back to the Senate militia hearings back in 1995. The “militia” and “right wing extremists” are being set up, I fear. Since the list of characteristics of “potential right wing extremist domestic terrorists” includes elements of many of our own lives, that’s us, folks. SSDD (same stuff, different day) This comes just too conveniently after a string of domestic shootings and the President’s almost constant droning on and on about “climate change” and “gun laws.”

One of the first things I said to my wife tonight was, “I hope this turns out to be Islamic terrorism, plain and simple,” or something meaning the same thing. Not that I want that on my home turf, but I even less want law-abiding, conservative America to get fingered yet again. The fact that “we” may well have a half billion guns (based on the number of background checks ever done), and the exceptionally low number of times all those guns have been used for illegal purposes, doesn’t matter – it’s the disarmament agenda, plain and simple. And darn, I hope my paranoia is fully in play here and that I’m wrong! The alternative is much worse.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

The more that I watched tonight the more that I realized I was right. The misinformation, the poor storyline, and the terrible acting made me think I was watching Nickelodeon or Disney Channel…..

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

It was obvious that CNN had their marching orders on how to spin things, and to be honest Fox wasn’t a whole lot better.

The presstitute media has been covering Zero’s bare face (that is his face, isn’t it?) ever since he burst, unknown, on to the national scene, but their protective silence seems to have increased lately. Here are a couple of recent events I heard nothing about when they occurred, but were mentioned afterward (Glenn Beck radio) specifically to point out the presstitute coverup. Wouldn’t these have been major (though brief) items on the national news? I listen to the radio often, but heard nothing of these until the complicity of the media became the topic of discussion.

Man arrested for threatening to kill ‘white devils’ at the University of Chicago

“The University of Chicago canceled all classes and activities at its main campus on Chicago’s South Side on Monday, after the FBI informed the school that an unknown person had threatened gun violence against the campus community at 10 a.m. Monday.” (Nothing to see here. Move along.)

There Was A Giant Mass Shooting NOBODY’S Talking About, Care To Guess Why?

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

MB: “That the Islamics and/or Islamic supporters are controlling the major media to this extent is terrifying.”

74: “I would speculate that it is coming directly from the white hut.”

Exactly. The two are interchangeable.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS,
    So what does it mean that two people with middle eastern names attacked a Christmas party?

This looks to me like a planed attack by Muslim Jihadist on a Christian Christmas party. A married couple acting in concert, well prepared in advance. Apparently their home was booby trapped with explosives as well.

What does it matter that someone shares the same name? So what?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

So what does it mean that two people with middle eastern names attacked a Christmas party?

It means exactly what we knew last night when I typed that: nothing except a name.

In no way am I attempting to minimize Islamic terrorism – I’ve got plenty of posts already on the SHTF Forum that confirm that unequivocally. I’m just not willing to go with every early report of an unconnected piece of information and run with it, fueling the rumor mill, and am even more concerned when the “news” media does it. Your comment had at least some advantage of additional hours of news reporting that I didn’t have when I made that comment – I just now (within the last ½ hour) had the opportunity to finally turn on the “news” and see what was being said (and NOT said) about all this. I stand on the statement, as written and intended, at the time I posted it.

The first thing I heard on the news this morning upon turning on the TV was that LE has “suddenly become silent” since last night, and that the next thing we’ll here will be at noon today (eastern or pacific not specified). Either way, that’s just either side of a half day from what I understand was the last (scheduled) briefing by LE last night. Why the silence? Did all of LE go home and take the night off before resuming their investigation this morning, so they just don’t have anything new to report until noon today? I hardly think so. What does it mean that we’re not hearing anything at all from LE thought? Same as the “middle eastern name” – nothing, at this point – we just don’t know.

All I AM seeing on every “news” channel (and we quickly scanned them all), is EXACTLY the same thing: “gun laws!” It doesn’t matter whether it’s CNN’s flavor, MSNBC’s flavor, Fox’s flavor – it’s all the same diet: “gun laws.” At least THAT causes me to draw some conclusions: collusion. The first thing the President talks about is “gun laws.” The media now parades politicians and candidates and “experts” in front of cameras to talk about “gun laws.”

How do we know Syed Farook wasn’t set up to pull this off, thinking he and his fiance/wife/whatever were going to be part of something larger, or would have more support, or protection, etc., but it was just another set up in order to advance the “gun laws” agenda? So what would “Syed Farook” mean then? Relatively little – just a tool to divert attention so we can cram more “gun laws” down the nation’s throat.

And on what basis are you labeling him a “Muslim jihadist” – yet? If he is, FINE! As I said in another post, I HOPE this is what it is, since it has to be something. What I hoped it was NOT was some crazy white guy(s), giving the “media” and their buddy Barack more “right wing extremist gun violence” and label it “militia” because more than one was involved. Since it happened, I at least don’t want it to turn out to be the latter. But how do you come up with a “Muslim jihadist” planning an attack on a Christmas party? How do you know that the “Christian” (Christmas) connection was even in this/their mind? Planned? That’s about the only thing we DO know. The rest is still speculation.

And that was my only point. If it’s Islamic terrorism, and not just some guy owning a related name, trumpet that from the highest building, and start screaming about “immigration laws,” not “gun laws.” But if the name just happens to seem to suggest something without any other information, I still say, “so what?” We don’t know yet, because THEY aren’t telling us.

GS

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

GS ,
    I do agree in principle . The big and only issue here , as far as I’m concerned , is the question of US Citizenship . To me its black and white : Are you a US Citizen ? if yes , than you have constitutional rights , regardless of what your motives or intent are . Playing the selective constitutional rights game is as dangerous as Communism , and just as evil . If a person of questionable motives is a US Citizen , then the agencies that are there to prevent threats or crimes , need to do a better job , within the boundaries of the Constitution . Anybody tells you , that you need to sacrifice ONE bit of the Constitution in order to get the job done is a complete LIAR . NOTHING to protect the nation , CAN’T be done within the boundaries of the Constitution and rule of law , NOTHING . Thats what all the scared people and lefties dont understand . If we dont , what ends up happening is like what happened in WW2 with Japanese US Citizens put into camps . That is one of the most shameful acts in our history , even more than slavery , we should all hang our heads down in shame as a people over that . Like I said , if the person , any person , is a US Citizen , then the powers just need to do a better job . It can be done , they just want to take the easy way out and violate the Constitution .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.