Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

North Korea leader Kim Jong Un thinks that the movie’s release of a plot to assassinate him is an act of war. This guy is nuts but we need to keep an eye on him. North Korea is one of the countries that can do an EMP on use.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/25/north-korea-says-release-american-comedy-would-be-act-war/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I agree we need to keep an eye on NK given the level of insanity at the helm there, but given how bizarre he has been it is anyone’s guess as to when we should take what he says seriously.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree MountainBiker, this dictator is nuts. Kills part of his family in a large hungry dog cage. That was so sick.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

North Korea is a joke , they are that toothless teacup poodle that likes to growl and make like a tough guy , when in reality a half grown cat could kick its ass . China is also getting tired of them being such a burden , they cant even feed themselves . So what if they attack South Korea , win , loose , or draw , it doesnt affect us one way or the other . We loose Samsung ( Samdung ) and Hyundi …………oh my ! how will we survive ? They should turn their side of the DMZ into a gigantic brothel , and use the money to try to support themselves , instead of China propping them up , which they are becoming less and less willing to do .

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Their “strong statements” really lost credibility over the time, It is like joking now.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

North Korea is a joke , they are that toothless teacup poodle that likes to growl and make like a tough guy , when in reality a half grown cat could kick its ass .

Spot on. I would feel a bit less safe if I would be James Franco or Seth Rogen but more than some assassin or whatever wont come out of North Korea. They are really a sad joke. Really bad for all the brainwashed North Koreans.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I also think they are a joke, but they have been known to sell there weapons so I hope they don’t sell some nuclear weapon.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>I also think they are a joke, but they have been known to sell there weapons so I hope they don’t sell some nuclear weapon.

There would not be a shortage of potential buyers if NK was inclined to sell their nukes.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Thought you all might like these..

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

There would not be a shortage of potential buyers if NK was inclined to sell their nukes.

Something like that would be much bigger problem then all their “shows” where they trying to prove world how they mighty, and how they gonna do this or that.

But, still I think their main goal is to get some outside help (money, food etc) with all this what they doing, they want compromises.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Even China is now getting tired of them , they dont want the burden anymore , not to mention that ideologically , China is changing away from the old style , hard line Communism . This change will only accelerate as the old guard dies off .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.