Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

North Korea has 6,000-member cyber army

http://news.yahoo.com/south-korea-north-korea-cyber-army-6-000-111002769.html

The North Koreans also may have long-range missile that can hit the U.S. Do they have the right technology to hit the U. S. with an EMP attack? Maybe.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

And they may have a device in a cargo container.
    Its all guess work.

While the numbnuts in norte korea may get their jollies planning and threatening the US, it would only be seconds before they hit the stone age. And they know it.
    And that’s without their missile ever arriving.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird I do agree with you. But the only person living the good life in North Korea is Kim Jong Un. The rest of the population is already living in the stone age. So what we would need to do is like the leader.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m not so sure we will know who hits us in the beginning stages. Fast reprisals might not happen. We could be open to a multi coalition war against us.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I know a bit about computer / network security and North Korea is a small threat compared to plenty of other far more sophisticated nations who run attacks such as Russia and China.

Few of the younger people in North Korea even sat in front of a computer at all.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I doubt that NK does anything without at least the tacit approval of China, if not their direct support. I think China uses NK as a proxy for certain things they can’t do or say directly themselves.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I agree with MB. NK is like that slow kid in grade school that the bullies would get to do the things that would get them caught. “Hey Kimmy, boy. Go over there and run this program on your computer. It will just steal all of Sony’s internal data. What? No, you won’t get caught. You are WAAAAY to smart (snicker) to get (snicker) caught. Those Americans will never (snicker) suspect you.”

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I also agree with MB and sledjockey, North Korea must have many of there Computer Engineers study in China. Communist are like that, they will send there young to study for years. North Korea has that with China and do have the 6,000+ Computer engineers, maybe China, Iran send them all the teachers to North Korea since Iran is another source cyber computer engineers. Iran has many from all the Muslim countries coming to the U. S. and Europe to study. Here in the Universes they are full of Muslim studying all the different engineering studies.

North Korea works just like all the other communist counties were the population is dieing of hunger but if you are a part of the government you eat lobster. What I mean is they have many in there country ready to go learn what they need to learn in China, Russia, Iran or even the U. S. with Chinese passports provided to them to come study here. The North Koreans tell them that they need to do this for there families if not there families will die of hunger.

So they are totally under the control of the North Korean government.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.