Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

A SHTF event unfolding can make one think about their readiness. Just in on the news feed:
    Nixon Activates Missouri National Guard in Response to Potential ‘Period of Unrest’

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/11/17/nixon-activates-missouri-national-guard/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

This must mean the decision is being announced soon. I have read that there are protests planned in many cities across the country when the decision is announced, not just in the St. Louis area. The worst part of all this is that it will only serve to deepen the cultural gulf between black & white. More people and businesses will leave Ferguson and the town will decline as a result.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

May have to buy a pop corn machine to put beside the cpu. Don’t want to miss anything on the live streams.

Anon is pissing down the kkk”s throat over this.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Ironic thing is that the lefties and political correctness , have done more damage to race relations than the kkk ever could .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Tolik wrote:</div>Ironic thing is that the lefties and political correctness , have done more damage to race relations than the kkk ever could .

True, so very true.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

“If you do not have a gun, get one and get one soon. We will not be able to protect you or your family,” he wrote. “It will be your responsibility to protect them. Our gutless commanders and politicians have neutered us. I’m serious, get a gun, get more than one, and keep one with you at all times.”

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Pope-Francis-Patti-Smith-Christmas-concert/2014/11/14/id/607387/

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Chester , I think you may have posted the wrong link .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.