Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lovelynightbird
    lovelynightbird
    Prepper
    member2

Hello,
    Needless to say it is wise to be prepped no matter where you live. In our area (Israel) we deal with terrorist daily and have Daesh (ISIS) right on our border and a lot of rockets.
    I will avoid the politics here because it is too sensitive of a subject. Hopefully I can contribute to the information provided from first hand experience. This site is a wealth of information and appreciated. I hope to be welcomed to the community.

LovelyNightBird

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Welcome to the fold! I’m from the United States, myself, but there are many different nationalities here. I personally support your country and hope you are highly successful in defending yourselves. We are a very welcome, open community. Please feel free to ask questions!

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome here Lovelyngihtbird!
    Yes, it make sense to be prepared no matter where you are, but yes, it definitely make sense to be prepared there where you are.

I am sure that you can contribute here a lot.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, I have long admired the Israeli people. The rest of the world can learn a great deal from Israel.

Profile photo of lovelynightbird
    lovelynightbird
    Prepper
    member2

Thank you for the acknowledgement.
    I was actually born in Indiana. My ancestors on my father’s side came to the States before she become our beloved United States of America. We helped build the country and gave our blood along side our fellow Americans to defend her. Moving to Israel was a hard decision. I have a great love for America and am grateful to have the opportunity to live 2000 years of prayers in the Land of Israel. May both nations be blessed and protected.

LovelyNightBird

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome to the forum Lovelyngihtbird!

Profile photo of Ron S
    Ron S
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome Lovelynightbird. I agree that it wise to be prepared no matter where you live. Thankfully, I have not had to be concerned, yet, of daily shelling or Sappers coming in but who knows when that could change. Ron S

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Awesome, welcome to the forum!

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, pull up a chair and stay a while.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Lovelynightbird…hello! and welcome to the forums. Please don’t be shy or be afraid to start a topic or just chime in. I am sure your life is a bit stressful and uncertain in Israel…I can not imagine having ISIS so close – crazy, crazy group. Blessings to you…look forward to hearing from you. Know your opinions will be valued here.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Welcome, LNB!
    Great to have a viewpoint from your part of the world!
    Praying for your safety, and your country…

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.