Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well I have the news on and am getting my son ready for school when on the news they report on an military ammo box that fell of a helicopter, I turn to see what are they talking about! Well it is a green military ammo box image on the TV news and they say it fell off. Then they say the Miami police was practicing with the military over the night over the City of Miami. WHAT!!!

What is the Miami Police doing practicing with the military in the middle of the night in helicopters. On the news there must have been 10 or more helicopters. What is going on, what are they getting ready for? And why does the police need to be doing anything with the military?

I am having a problem with this. I really think they are getting ready for the collapse.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Practice for Civil Unrest. This drill has been practiced in many cities now.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes 74, This is the second one that has been on the news here in Miami.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Conditioning….. The more times that the general population sees military and police training together the easier it will be for them to go door to door to enforce the “oppression of the month” law that is shoved down our throats.

Even though you don’t think that it is really possible, the more desensitized people get about this sort of thing and the police going door to door to take away guns from the “mentally ill” the easier it will be to coordinate a complete confiscation of our firearms. A simple, regional social media blackout and some “cell tower” problems will open it up for a complete confiscation. Not the the real media would DARE to report such a thing. If everyone just assumes it is a training exercise there will be coordinated resistance…. Boom. Done.

Again, it is all conditioning. “Baaaa… Baaaaaa!!!!” says the sheeple.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

sledjockey, I think you are right, the problem is how do we prepare for this? How do we fight back when it happens that is the question that we all need to get ready for.

For this to happen here in South Florida it will be hard since 90% of the 10+ million that live in South Florida live in homes, that is a lot of homes they will have to go door to door. If they try this the word would get out before they even get to 10 to 20% of the homes. They will find many fighting back since that would start an civil unrest, many will not comply with this unlawful act. Also they would have to do all the country all at the same time, ham radios and even word of mouth will travel fast.

I do think you are right that there end game is to try this as they really do not have any other way out in an economical collapse that can’t be stopped.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

SHTF.com has a really interesting article about civil unrest and Civil War this morning. It talks about the odds of a citizens revolt succeeding. Obviously not good, especially if the powers that be invite Russia or China in to help as a Peace Keeping force.

But take encouragement, they said the same thing in 1775.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I read that article Roadracer and my opinion is that the Russians are the only ones that have been in wars but they are in a collapse of the Ruble so I really do not think they would want to help the bankers. Now the Chinese have never been in a big war, remember that the Japanese almost destroyed the Chinese in WWII so they are not very good at war.

I do think that what ever they are planning the word is out to many and the unrest will be big is they try this now.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Roadracer wrote:</div>SHTF.com

shtf.com? That site is not viable. What is the actual URL?

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

sledjockey, I read this on another website. Here is the link,

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/02/04/civil-war-ii-coming-breakup-america/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Part of what the Miami Police were doing with the military was in fact what it looked like, training for civil unrest. Another part as has already been noted is conditioning the general populace. In my former town I was part of the emergency planning group. In fact I still go down every year to help with their flu clinic. What does a flu shot clinic have to do with emergency planning and conditioning the public you say? A lot. Basically this group of volunteers from several towns that cooperate on a number of fronts have learned how to work with each other and within a command and control structure so that we’re more ready to come together in a real emergency. Giving out flu shots is just a mechanism to practice. The local police are at every event not because we need them for anything but because we want the public to be used to the police being present at public health events. Were there to be a real pandemic, likely with vaccine shortages, there will be people panicking and not wanting to follow the dispensing protocols. Then we’ll need the police helping to maintain order. but it will go more smoothly if the public is already used to a police presence at all vaccine distribution or other public health events. As an aside, we pioneered using a drive through vaccine distribution format which come a real emergency will reduce disease transmission by reducing contact between people. Over a several year period we’ve perfected the methodology.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, Thanks for your post it explains many things. The police being with the military may make people think that everything is OK but the military is right there behind the police with force.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

sledjockey and Roadracer, What I found interesting in the article of The Common Sence Show is the last thing he says.

“From Coup to Civil War

Information is coming to light with regard to new military and paramilitary actions being directed against the Obama administration by disaffected military, black-ops, ex-military contractors and private mercenaries. This unholy alliance is presently acting out against the establishment. In short, dead bankers and earthquakes in Connecticut are interrelated and are much more significant than the American people are being led to believe. This is the topic of the next part of this series.”

I believe that this will happen and the people will have help from all these groups. It will be a war of all wars. May God Help Us All.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Oh forgot to add. PLEASE buy more ammo! We can never have enough.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.