Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Same on this side of the Island. After this winters storms this was nothing so far…..Just watch me jinx myself now!! lol

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Keeping fingers crossed for you both!

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

I spoke too soon. Power flicked again just then, and a few towns in my area are now in the dark. Wind has really picked up again, not really much of any precip currently.

Storm surge is getting pretty crazy as well. 6-7 foot waves at times crashing on the shore.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Eeeek and yuck!! Well lets see the temp has warmed up and its now turned to rain here as well. The power is playing its game of will I, or wont I. the winds are now up to gusts of 117.

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Everything back to normal?

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

My side had finally gotten better, we ended up with winds up to 120 km for almost 48 hrs. But otherwise good on this end. Haven’t seen Mr, Red on yet so not sure how his side was, hopefully everything is fine on that side aswell.

George S. Patton

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Wasn’t half as bad in my area as I was expecting. On the west coast of the island they had it real bad, with some homes/sheds damaged.

One fellow was on the news, saying that a gust of wind picked up his snowmobile and sent it flying. With gusts well over 180Km/h I’m surprised there wasn’t more damage.

Luckily we came out fine.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Hey guys,
    Stay safe everyone!
    Hope the cleanup afterwards isn’t too bad either.
    Hannah

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.