Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is a interesting study, it looks like Florida is not on the list. So I just need to watch out for the hurricanes.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/07/18/new-study-suggests-42-states-at-risk-for-earthquakes/

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

What, has Rosie O’Donnell scheduled an aerobics class?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

You are just having a good day today, funny!

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

More scaremongering bullshit…

This entire article: HEY LOOK! SOMETHING SHINY!!

While everyone is thinking about earthquakes, meanwhile, our country is infiltrated by hundreds of thousands of illegals carrying all manner of communicable diseases and being dispersed throughout our communities (at taxpayer expense), our border goes unguarded and Obongo/Jarrett are probably laughing their asses off…

If an earthquake hits, there is jack and **** I can do about it… I know I live near the New Madrid fault line, but we’re really far away from the epicenter – St. Louis. I’m not gonna sit and worry about it. “At risk”? Well, what the hell does that mean? “Sooner or later, a major earthquake will hit”… no ****, genius. You figure that out all by yourself?

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

If I lived near the New Madrid fault or on the West Coast I might be concerned about earthquakes but for the rest of us it seems there are far bigger threats to monitor and be concerned about.

Profile photo of chris.alaska
    chris.alaska
    Survivalist
    member2

New study suggests that new studies get people to click on Internet links.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.