Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well there looks like there will be more sanctions on Russia.

We will see what will Russia do next! This may get out of hand!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/25/new-sanctions-against-russia-expected-to-be-announced-monday/

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

If we keep poking the bear we best not act all surprised and innocent when it takes a swipe at us…or bites us right in the neck.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Hopefully it swipes the head right of the tailless monkey we have for a president . Then again , while the troops are away…………the revolutionaries can play here at home .

Deo Vindis

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Yeah then we would be left with Biden in charge. Now thats scary

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Putin wants Ukraine. I think Putin will get Ukraine. I think our foreign policy is non-existent. I think our leaders have no vision, goals, plan or strength. The US just blunders around, ‘pivoting’ here and there while Mr. Putin’s eye remains on his goal. And, with their heads bent down, fiddling with their phones and worrying about Justin Bieber et al…much of America could care less. I have no control over any of this. I think it’s time to go back out to the fields.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

THats how  we have been sense 1945 , there is no goal ………If Putin wants Ukrain , why should we care ? Seriously , it has no affect on us at all , not our problem .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

tweva, I have to agree with your statement 100%

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Sanctions ?   I think we forgot that China makes all our **** now ………we dont make anything to threaten anybody with economically , we are a consumer nation …………not a producer nation . They are laughing at us . People go to the US to sell their **** , nobody buys our crap , We are the worlds biggest producer of ……….nothing .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, I think you are right when it comes to China. But for the Russians there maybe some sanctions that will work. Russians have a lot more money invested in companies here and they own a lot of properties here too.

Also the Russians do not make much products like the Chinese do. So we may have some sanctions that will work but do they care! They do not care if there people go though hard times so that is were this may not work.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Thats just it , we dont understand the people we are facing , and like so many other countries that failed there , they and we , underestimate the ability of the Russian people to endure hardship ……….they have done so from the beginning , you have the climate , and then the rulers on top of that , that produces some very tough people over a period of time . anything we could try to do to them is a joke , they have gone through far worse , outside the cities , many Russians dont have electricity in rural areas or plumbing , how are we going to affect that persons life ? we wont . It will be inconvenient at best on the nation as a whole , we have a disease , its called arrogant self- importance . We cant fathom that there are nations and people that dont revolve around us .

There is a saying they have ” The Russian has a very broad back ” , what they mean by that , is that they are capable of enduring great hardship and still continue on . I know first hand , that the Russians can be very warm and giving people , but they can also be very stubborn and unyielding , I love my Girl to death , but once she digs her heals in , there is no moving her . Think about a country that is that way . Just Sayin .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes Tolik the U. S. doesn’t know what real hardship is and they do!

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Yea, I doubt that sanctions can do some serious thing , and to the some degree I agree with the Tolik s opinion there.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

I would think Putin is doing what he is suppose to do – protecting his country and borders. The UN has been invading countries non stop. Look at Africa. You could say everybody was living their life’s peacefully until the UN arrives to came and “safe” them.  This map is not accurate in numbers.. http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/resources/statistics/contributors.shtml

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Leopard, U. N. does have an agenda that we do not know! And it is not good. Not saying Putin is any better but Putin sees what the U. N. is about that we can’t see.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

They do have an agenda , its called commUNism .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.