Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Sheriff Scott London Restores Citizens’ Faith In The Rule Of Law: Stands Against IRS to Defend Property Rights.

Great article, go down the web page and read the letter the Sheriff wrote to the IRS.

http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/new-mexico-sheriff-standing-tall-for-the-constitution/

This is what keeps giving me hope that this fight for our freedoms and liberties will be won in the end.
    I personally thank all the Sheriff’s that stand for the U. S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Yes, good for him. We need more like him.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, This is incredible that we are seeing more and more cases of the people and Sheriffs standing up to the Fed government. I see a better chance that the people will not stand there and watch the government take our freedoms and liberties away. I believe more and more everyday the the fight will not be easy for the government to take control of the people.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, yes there are cases like this where someone stands up to abusive agencies, but in the big picture they are getting away with it every day. My pet peeve are the confiscations without charges being filed nor anyone being found guilty of anything. A few folks in Congress make speeches against it, but there aren’t any laws being changed nor do we see the conservative live-by-the-Constitution type States stopping the practice either. There is more noise than action.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Its easier to bark than bite .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.