Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Iam4ever
    Iam4ever
    Survivalist
    member1

Hi there from Scandinavia.

Been intrested about survival and trekkin, living away from normal style of living, which i havent yet accomplish.
    Learning things around which might be (and will be) handy.

Its nice to find out how creative and so many ppl are, so on everything one dont have to use only own brain power, though using own, inventing something useful is most rewarding. (the joy from discovering, and from that, having motivation to learn more by thinking=more use of own wits)

Nice to be here. I myself started to see world going worse in 90´s, but making me sure bout it was 911 event.
    after that, been learning much bout economy/enviroment etc alot.. too much. Well got myself to be sure, that SHTF is coming.

Now, just gotta learn, and faster i learn, better. Need to get somekind of gear, and stuff. Sooner i get it, cheaper i get it as imo, everything is getting more and more expencive.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome to the forum lam4ever.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Hey there Iam4ever! The survival and preparedness lifestyle is pretty great. I see this as being more independent on many different levels. At the end of the day you get confident you can live life like many generations before us did, before our society became so dependent on the system.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Welcome Iam… good to have you here.

Is it just me, or are more Scandinavians waking up to the reality that Bad Things are coming this way?

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Hello Iam4ever, welcome to the community!
    Word truly going worse, actually going to s..t. you ll see that there are lot of good folks here, and always something to learn.

Profile photo of Iam4ever
    Iam4ever
    Survivalist
    member1

hard to say, it seems that many here still live in dreamland and cant see through the BS.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, pull up a chair and stay a while.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Hello and welcome.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of warpedrazorback
    warpedrazorback
    Survivalist
    member3

Well hell. I had been thinking about relocating to somewhere in Norden, but if things are going to crap there too…

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

IA4E – welcome aboard! You should definitely be able to learn a few things here. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have about pretty much anything. We’ve got some knowledgeable people on here. And let us know how things are going over there when they happen – it’s much more accurate from someone who’s actually there than filtered through what we call “news” organizations nowadays.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.