Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

If you have not received your flu shot by now get it anyway! Then get a Pneumonia shot. After talking to my daughter and her husband, both RN’s, it seems the major problem with the new flu is it acts as a Trojan. Pneumonia, Septic and other problems are causing hell with human bodies.
    Robin

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

It was rather mild but it did drag on…. if i had the same strain or it wasn’t just a cold. My throat seemed to be affected the most with a bit of lung congestion. 3-4 weeks. wheezing the night & day away.

I was thinking about getting a pneumonia shot then it occurred to me I must have more antibodies than a horse all the times I’ve had flu and pneumonia. my immune response is alive and well. What I did do was use Sambucus lozengers.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Thanks Robin, I just had my parents take the Pheumonia shots.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I’ve never had the flu but a few years back I started getting the shot every year. I also got the pneumovax shot which is good for at least 5 years I believe. Because there are numerous strains of flu circulating and the fact that they can mutate rapidly, getting the shot is no guarantee you won’t get the flu, but it certainly reduces the risk.

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

they have just said on British TV news that the current flu shot is only about 3% effective because the virus has mutated, so not much point in having it . I gave up having a flu shot about 4 years ago, I just don’t go to crowded places during the flu season, and I carry a spray bottle of hand sanitizer when I’m in a public place.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

lonewolf, that is the way to do it. Stay away from crowded. I have one big problem my son which goes to school and there everyone gets the flu.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

We stopped taking flu shots many years ago, and began using homeopathic influenzinum 9C from Boiron (recommend waiting until the current year’s strain is present). Before you laugh, consider the following.

I was THE biggest skeptic – no, mocker – of homeopathy 30 years ago. One night after a particularly difficult week, I needed some humor in my life. I read that a local health food store was presenting a lecture on homeopathy one evening. I decided I could use a good laugh, and literally, that was my reason for going. I was not disappointed. The presenter was one really weird dude! I was polite and did not disrupt it, but sat there laughing inside (on the back row), wondering how seemingly intelligent people could buy into such cr@p.

Then he said a couple of things I can no longer recall specifically that caught my attention, and caused me to go, “Hmmmm!” I listened with a bit less laughter. There is a very long history of learning (including much misinformation, unfortunately, from within the homeopathy “community” which isn’t very united) between then and now. Suffice it to say, we were briefly fortunate enough to be able to work with one of the few truly advanced homeopaths in the United States for several months last year. The results for both of us have been nothing less than astounding, leaving more than one MD shaking his or her head – not in disbelief, but just at a loss for words.

Things that we’ve experienced as a result of homeopathy in the past several years simply cannot be explained by placebo effect. I’ll just leave it at the fact that since we began using homeoprophylaxis for flu (the alternative for flu shots), we have avoided the flu entirely – despite much exposure while I was still working, and at church every Sunday, as examples. I’ll not go into detail here, due to space and the likelihood that many won’t be particularly interested anyway. But if anyone is interested, just PM me and I’ll be happy to provide a very inexpensive source (better than Amazon, and selling the 2016 flu season product from Boiron – we’ve used them for years and found them to be the least expensive). I can also share some of the most frequently used “protocols” for taking the influenzinum remedy (we’ve used the same one for years with either incredible luck, or great success).

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.