Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Yellow alert for me.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Maybe I’m just too cynical but ignoring the folks brought here from Africa for treatment, after all the political fall out following the mishandling of the 1st case to occur in the US (Duncan), all we have had thus far are the two nurses and now this doctor. What are the odds of that when we have 100 to 150 people legally coming into the US each and every day from West Africa fleeing the epidemic and not a single one of them has developed ebola after getting here? There are likely additional refugees illegally coming in via Mexico. There is no way at all that TPTB could have kept the cases of the two nurses and this doctor hidden. People like that can’t be made to disappear. What are essentially refugees fleeing West Africa (legally w/Visas) however could probably be kept quiet and out of the media if TPTB make sure their illness (and perhaps deaths) are ruled to be something other than ebola. I just can’t believe that all the African refugees are healthy and only our health care workers are getting sick. Time will tell I suppose.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I found it pretty odd that every time someone was puking in public it turned out to be someone that was just in afrika. Then they are declared safe within a hour and never heard of again.

This story may be of interest.

http://beforeitsnews.com/healthcare/2014/10/ebola-patients-being-disappeared-in-america-dr-calls-in-with-shocking-news-where-are-they-putting-them-all-2459178.html

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is all going so smoothly (sarc), just imagine what will happen if a few other people get sick and are not confined. A true out break in NYC will probably crash the nation. They will be bugging out going everywhere else. With no safe place to go.

“In the days before Spencer fell ill, he went on a 3-mile jog, went to the High Line park, rode the subway and, on Wednesday night, got a taxi to a Brooklyn bowling alley. Bassett said he felt fatigued Wednesday but not feverish until Thursday morning.

The bowling alley was shuttered Thursday night, and issued a statement saying, “We’ve been in constant contact with the Health Department and they have determined that there was no risk to our customers.”

Spencer rode the subway in the past five days, traveling on the A, L and 1 lines, a law-enforcement source told The New York Post.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/10/24/ebola-fear-epidemic-in-us-official-says/

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Have you notice dhow quickly they manage to confirm that these West Africans don’t have ebola. It didn’t seem that they really had that kind of rapid testing abilities in all these places.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Oh yes I noticed, yet the confirmed cases take 12 hours. If they don’t test them then it can’t be confirmed (or denied) as a case. Stay away from anyone with bloodshot eyes. Yesterday I had a guy that wanted to shake my hand. He had snot dipping from his nose… I said to him no way and pointed to his nose. I didn’t want to be near him at all and used disinfectant right away. I wish I was wearing a mask.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Ba-da-da-da-dum, ZOOO-YORK, ZOOOO YOOORK!!!

It’s so nice living where the libtards are afraid to go.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Everything is bungled. Look at what the cops did with their used PPE from the Ebola area in NYC http://thefreethoughtproject.com/nypd-officers-throw-protective-gear-worn-ebola-zone-public-trash/

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Next Friday I am headed down to Oyster Bay, Long Island for the weekend for a long planned function. Oyster Bay is on the North Shore just outside NYC, and as with any place on Long Island you can’t get there except by going through the city. At least I’m driving and don’t have to stop as I go through the city. Friends are flying in from Texas, not sure which airport, though I suppose it doesn’t matter which one they’re coming into. They’re flying out of DFW.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is to funny. Mayor Bill de Blasio, even as officials described Dr. Craig Spencer riding the subway, taking a cab and bowling since returning to New York from Guinea a week ago. “New Yorkers who have not been exposed are not at all at risk.” Yes but all the exposed New Yorkers are at risk.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“NJ official: Female health care worker who’d been in Africa isolated with fever

New York (CNN) — One day after New York officials announced a Doctors Without Borders physician had tested positive for Ebola, another person who treated patients in West Africa developed a fever and was put in isolation at a northern New Jersey hospital.

The second health care worker, a woman who hasn’t been identified by name, did not have any Ebola symptoms upon arrival Friday at Newark Liberty International Airport, New Jersey health department spokesman Donna Leusner said.”

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

What amazes me, is these over-educated idiots don’t just self quarantine when they get here at least.

Or are their egos so large that they can’t believe that they could contract the bug?

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

de Basio gives me the creeps. I’ve listened to him and I think he’s a very experienced lying politician and nyc is on the edge of panic. I’ve also heard the stories of school districts being closed down because the west afrians are bringing children with them and enrolling them before the quarantine period is up. Parents are in a uproar. These africans refuse to self quarantine. They don’t care. The number of cases is going to grow no matter what they do. Drs. and nurses are easy to backtrack but hundreds of blacks will disappear onto the streets. They don’t want to be found.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

If we are letting about 1,000 people a week to legally enter the US from Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone, how many are we legally letting in from the rest of Africa, Mid East etc. The total population of those 3 countries is only about 22 million which is a drop in the bucket as concerns Africa. As ebola spreads, are we going to have thousands of potentially infected people coming in each week from the rest of the continent and elsewhere in the world? This is madness.

And I’m with you Brulen. de Blasio gives me the creeps too.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

True/not true?

“Doctors ‘Freaking Out’ Over ‘Continued Ebola Cover Up’

The latest news from the medical doctors who have been in the thick of what they say are the disappearance of potential Ebola cases is that these medical professionals believe that they may in fact be the ones taking the heat for the CDC’s alleged actions. Specifically, we’re talking about what happens when families and investigative journalists really start looking into this in a big way.”

“The mainstream media, of course, can be trusted to stay completely silent about this entire timeline. Let’s not forget the quote which was published (and later retracted) on Forbes by an adjunct professor at Duke University Medical Center:”

“The Associated Press and other press outlets have agreed not to report on suspected cases of Ebola in the United States until a positive viral RNA test is completed.”

http://www.infowars.com/doctors-potential-ebola-cases-still-covered-up-by-cdc/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.