Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

This made me laugh so hard my sides hurt. But then it matches my sense of humor. Ya gotta laugh at the whole SHTF idea and our world as often as you can. Maybe y’all have seen it. It’s short.
    Fair warning: 1) it takes about 15 seconds to load and 2) there is mild swearing involved (sh**, WTF, and da*n)

Here you go.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Well Tweva.. At least it seems like Africa could not put a nuke together. And they forgot about us on the green continent. Sweet

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Yes Leopard! You are so fortunate. I hope the video did not offend you. I just sometimes think, if I was whomever made the universe, and was looking down on our poor blue planet….good grief…the sorrow to be seen. This little short thing just struck me with how absurd our world is.

I hope you are well as can be and that you are managing to relax a tiny bit —and crime avoids you.

It has been heartbreaking to see all of the film footage because of the ebola footage here of your beautiful continent, Mother Nature evident everywhere, but to see such horrific sadness brought on the peoples of those areas.

Bless you and your family. I always am so happy to hear from you and worry about you – even though we have not met.

May you be well.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Tweva, I always need a laugh. The video did not offend me. I work in a mans world :) At the same time trying not to use strong words.. To simply breath if I bump my toe. Do think Africa might be a tiny bit safer in WWIII.

Our crime rate shoots up this time of year – will be working hard to keep everybody safe. Will need lots of humor to keep stress levels down :)

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

You are a strong woman. Yeah you! Am so glad I did not offend. Why does the crime shoot up this time of year? Holidays???? Trying to think…

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The best part was California at the end!

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Tweva that cartoon is very funny. Yes, they rob everybody senseless to be able to go home (like to Zimbabwe) over Christmas period. The robberies start again from 15 th January

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Free? Truly,….. that made me gasp laughing. Love it…’And Alaska can come too’…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.