Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes but these are the lift wing free loaders not the other 45% which do not agree with this. Also they know that the other 45% are the one’s that are armed and will fight back.

So 50 to 55% of the population will go along with it because they like to depend on the government.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well see they set the stage as soon as they got in the WH and truned the tables at DHS. Immeadiatly nameing patriot groups domestic terrorists so they can make arrests and/or whatever under the guise of the law. Nazi’s used the same methods. Read Mila 18 by Leon Uris you will see increadable similarities between what was then and what is happing now. How they used new laws/rules and specific language for coercion.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes they are using history models for the DHS from the Nazi’s but remember the history behind what happen in Germany. The German population didn’t like the Jews since the Jews controlled all the businesses, Universes, and a lot of the government so the Germans where willing to do what they did, it was like a revolt on the Jews for having control of there country.

Here it is different, the DHS, Military, NSA, CIA, FBI and police is divided and many will have a hard time shooting at the population, many will turn. Many of the retired military, police, Oath Keepers are very organized and armed. Controlling these groups will not be easy and many have plans in place for what you are talking about.

This is the big reason why Obama and the government has not taken control because they know there is a problem with this idea, to many will turn on them, they have had to fire so many in the military. What happens is that all the men they have fired in the military are the best military has so to replace them with lift wing men that will follow there orders is not easy. Also they have found that replacing the top of the military doesn’t help them with the rest of the lower military turning on them. Lots of problems.

It is not the same as what happen in Germany were the population at the beginning was with the ideas of Hitler, the population really did not like the Jews.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74 is right. They will “chip” away at it a little and a little, pun intended. It’ll take a lot longer than 2017 though. Planting stories like the one posted is how it starts to get the public used to the idea. Much of what we accept as normal now came about a little at a time.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I just think that they do not have the time to do it slowly, they are running out of time. The collapse is getting closer. I think we will be in trouble by 2016.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Freedom: Agree a 100%. The problem for the TPTB is that things may get out of control faster than they want. Once you let the economy get to a certain point it may be impossible for them to control events. If they try to implement this without the population being desensitized, they will face much fiercer resistance.

I have begun to live under a new philosophy. Enjoying the time with my family and friends while we still have peace and relative prosperity. I want to build memories of great times to look back on when we all find ourselves living in much darker times.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.