Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

NBC News: “All Americans Will Be Micro-chipped In Less Than 3 Years”

I believe this is the Mark of The Beast and will not do it.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Also this is a way to control all of us, they will know everything we do day or night. What we buy, so they do not need to register anything because they will have a record of everything.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I wont be , I guess I will be a hermit out in the Maine woods .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

They can surely try.
    But the record of people trying to insert objects into my body isn’t good, they might have more of a challenge than they’d consider.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I don’t doubt they’ll want it but the resistance will be severe and widespread.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The scary part is that a major news network is talking about it. I’d feel alot better about it if this came from alex jones. This is another wedge issue for politics, to sort the population and collect data.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I also think resistance will be incredible. It’s like everything the government tries to do. They start by puting it out in the news media to feel out what the reaction is from the public. They do this all the time. This is the way they take our freedoms away one step at a time.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

There is a time for ballots and time for bullets , its up to us to decide which is which .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, time to buy more ammo my friend. SHTF time is getting closer. Oil is going to go down even more, it was at $47 today and some are saying mid year may go to the $30’s a barrel which will collapse many countries and maybe us too.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

There will be a serious run on lime and construction bags at my local Home Depot if they try it on me or mine….

http://ageofdecadence.com

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>sledjockey wrote:</div>There will be a serious run on lime and construction bags at my local Home Depot if they try it on me or mine….

Why, buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

only if you let them.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Resistance will slide away as messages like this “news report”are put out for public consumption over and over again. Look at the positive twist this report had, not one word about the potential for abuse by the authorities.
    No chip = no medical care
    no chip = no purchases at stores
    no chip = travel restrictions: planes, trains, buses, toll boths

When I was in high school I applied for my SS number so I could work. By the time I had my first child SS# were manditory at birth. They made it so no one escapes the system.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, If that is the way they go about it then there will be a civil war. Many will fight back.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

They will continue to feed the public with nonsensical reasonings why this is needed. They have used the same techniques for all the things they want going back to FDR and Social Security. Look at how they name new laws. The Affordable Care Act, Social Security, Homeland Security. Each one of these have turned out to be the exact opposite of the name. A new law requiring chips will have a name like; The Public Protection Act.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.