Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

O is attacking all religious liberty. Christians are getting attacked in every corner of government. How can a Chaplain be censored for praying in the name of Jesus?

Navy Chaplain Censored: ‘Don’t pray in the name of Jesus’

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/04/22/navy-chaplain-censored-dont-pray-in-name-jesus/

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

In the New Amerikan Bible approving of the institution of marriage is a sin. You must approve of gays first and then satan. Or is it satan gays Mohammad marriage human sacrifice. I forget the order. Holly weird always attacks American identity. So do the unlimited immigrationists. They think an army or a civilization can function as a bunch of mercenaries without a country like the clone army of Star Wars.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Persecution will worsen from here on out.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

If the government can get people to freely align their belief structure to that of the government because they are told “that is wrong,” they are easier to control for they are preprogrammed to give in to government mandates.

“Here is the ‘church’ and here is the steeple. Now you open up the steeple to see all the sheeple” for they are being turned into good Amerikans. Bahh… Bahhhhh….

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Persecution will worsen from here on out.

Inhuman agenda.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I did my part for the opposition today. I ate at Chick Fil A. Had never been to one before. It was good.
    Political correctness has been carried to such an extreme absurdity at this point that I expect the pendulum will start swinging back soon. Not unlike how “common sense gun control” was carried to such an absurd extreme that public opinion has started going against them.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is an agenda that was started by the communist, no religion will help them control the people and have them do everything they want. Total control. To get total control they need to kill religion.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

NAVY – Never Again Volunteer Yourself.
    I dont see how that is going to fly , he needs to take it through the system as it is a clear violation of the Constitution . Chaplains are there for all religious beliefs , thats their job , the military has them for Christians , Jews , and I think even Muslims .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.