Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I found this PDF book online for free to download. Very good for natural cures which we all may need in a SHTF times.

Natural Cures
    “They” Don’t Want You
    to Know About by KEVIN TRUDEAU

http://www.healthandwellnessmarketingresources.com/fffdownload/Kevin%20Trudeau%20-%20Natural%20Cures%20They%20Don%27t%20Want%20You%20To%20Know%20About.pdf

Frozenthunderbolt
    Frozenthunderbolt
    Survivalist
    member4

Some interestng and good advice in there, but liberaly mixed with 1/2 truths, opinion and wild conspiracy theory too!
    Given he wrote 600 odd pages, it’s a shame that he didn’t reference his assertions beyond the odd hyperlink and ‘read this book’.
    Nothing I saw in my skim reading of the first 400 pages will hurt you IMHO (if you don’t have any underlying condition existing). But there is a lot of unnecessary conjecture and paranoia, and a few things that won’t have an effect beyond that of placebo.,
    However, many things (like eating no processed foods, eating timing, increasing water and vegetables, cutting sugar and high GI carbs like HFCS, white sugar and white flour, limiting anti-biotic use, avoiding over medication etc) are sound ideas that will improve peoples health.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Frozenthunderbolt, Thanks for the review. I also think much the same as you. But not bad to have for free download.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.