Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

“President Barack Obama is “recklessly” spreading rumors of a Pyongyang-orchestrated cyberattack of Sony Pictures, North Korea says, as it warns of strikes against the White House, Pentagon and “the whole U.S. mainland, that cesspool of terrorism.”

Are they all talk? Well we will see soon. Now that we hit there internet he is bad as hell. He is a little nutsso we really do not know what he will do. He may find a way to sell a small nuclear weapon to a terrorist group.

http://news.yahoo.com/n-korea-threatens-strikes-us-amid-hacking-claims-015728235.html

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I didn’t know this until a few days ago but North Korea has more submarines then anyother nation at around 80. One would assume most of them have ballistic missile capability. It could be note worthy.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I didn’t know that fact 74. That maybe a problem.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ya, ring around the rosy. So much for not being able to deliver a missile because of the distance from NK.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think we are underestimate this nut head. California better be careful.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Anybody hearing a toothless Chihuahua ? ……….Oh ! that must be North Korea .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

By 1990, all Golf-class submarines were decommissioned. Ten of them were allegedly sold to North Korea in 1993. And now it appears that North Korean engineers have been busy learning Soviet technology for the last 20 years and have got the sub seaworthy again.

An unidentified submarine was spotted by a US intelligence satellite. The vessel is moored at North Korea’s Sinpo South Shipyard.

“The new submarine is 67 meters long with a beam of 6.6 meters, and has a dive displacement in the 3,000-tonne range,” Yonhap’s source in Seoul said.

However outdated these subs might appear today, their three ballistic missiles could hit targets at a range of up to 1,500 kilometers, albeit with low accuracy. Some versions of the ballistic missiles used on them could be launched from underwater. By purchasing old Soviet subs, Pyongyang must have saved years of research in submarine missile launch technology.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Not to forget…. Japan used minisubs quite successfully in the attack on Pearl Harbor and that was ww2 technology.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The drug cartels use mini subs to move drugs , still hard to spot if used properly .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>I think we are underestimate this nut head. California better be careful.

The East Coast and the Gulf Coast don’t get a pass on this. It may take them longer to get to the Atlantic but they can sail there too.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Atfer they hit Song I am thinking the do not like Hollywood. Did you hear Song changed it’s mind now and will release the movie so for sure NK will be bad now so we will see what will he do.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.