Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sting
    Sting
    Survivalist
    rreallife

I am 59 years old. I have been somewhat of a survivalist/prepper since the late 70’s-early 80’s, but more seriously since 2011. I have 80 acres of Forest and house in Northern WI. This would be my ultimate retreat if things got so bad that I and family were forced to live there year round.

But I would prefer to bug in/ stay put at my house in SE WI. I have well and 1 acre. I can grow garden and have at least 6 months of food stashed. plenty of guns and ammo, and med supplies. I am currently putting together my own off grid solar power in case of grid down situation. I totally agree with Selco and others about low profile and unobtrusive preparations.

The worst aspect of survival in our area is the winter. You need to keep warm and have enough foods to make it. I have been a hunter/ fisher guys all my life and can do that no problem as long as the game is there, which in our area is plentiful, at least now. My neighbors are older retired people and are very friendly and I would include them as they are pretty adept at lots of basic skills.

I am a Christian and believe things are going to get bad because that is Biblical prophecy. You can deny that as BS, but even an obtuse idiot would have to agree that we as a country are on the downside.

Jeff Baade

Sting

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Welcome Jeff…sure you will find lots of like minds here!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

welcome

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome Jeff! I am not american so I don’t actually know what WI is….?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome Jeff Looks like you have prepared pretty good. I am also a Christian and believe in all the Biblical prophecy.
    God is with us all.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Toby C – that is our abbrevation for the state of Wisconsin. West of our state of Michigna on the Great Lankes, just south of the Canadian border.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome Jeff, glad to have you here!

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Jeff,
    Welcome!
    You’ll find several other fellow Christians here.
    Glad to have you here!
    Hannah

AncientVoice
    AncientVoice
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Greetings and welcome!

anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Good to have you, Jeff!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.