Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

A few things to ponder as we go through the day. Full article at the link.

By Thomas King

Recently, a friend has asked me a question regarding what does the Qu’ran teach regarding the taking of property of non-Muslims. The simple answer to begin with is that the verses in the Qu’ran regarding punishment of theft and opposing theft is only for Muslims in relation to other Muslims, and hence will not be the subject of this discussion. The other part of this answer is that according to both Qu’ran and Hadiths, Muslims are entitled to the property and even the women of non-Muslims. The worse part about this is that forcible taking of property of non-Muslims by banditry and foul means are acceptable in Islam and are seen clearly in the example of the founder of Islam, Muhammad the so-called “Prophet”.

http://shoebat.com/2015/08/20/muslims-believe-that-all-those-who-arent-muslim-are-their-property/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Islam is utterly incompatible with the Western world. Hopefully Western govts will wake up to this fact before it is too late. Islam is the scourge of the planet. One very small thing that I do is to try and not buy any food labeled as halal so as to not indirectly support jihad with my purchases.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Kind of interesting , considering that Mohammed’s mother was the slave of a Jewish king . A Puta , to be more accurate as she was a concubine .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Tolik,
    Never let facts get in the way of the ravings of hash smoking, goat buggering, sociopath.

And where’d you get that version?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,
    That is nonsensical.
    Muhammed’s lineage was effectively the grandson of a sheik.
    His granfather was the chief of his clan, Bani Hashim. Muhammad’s family owned slaves and he was suckeled by a freed slave girl owned by his uncle.

Just google it.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Perdicaris alive, or Raisuli dead.

TR ….. Trump Resurgent …. We either surrender our money to the bandits or we nuke them. I vote we drive the vermin into the sea along with that weasel Kerry. I don’t see how Muslims coming to the U.S. are even allowed to take the citizenship naturalization oath. It’s contradictory to their religious philosophy.

To people like Obama and the mullahs words are just garbage. Take all you can get give nothing back is The pirate’s code. They would make all Americans slaves or worse.

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

moslems believe the only good non believer is a dead non believer, its very much if your not for us you are against us, there is no middle ground.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of Precious_Roy
    Precious_Roy
    Survivalist
    member2

How does this belief compare with the Talmud?

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

How does this belief compare with the Talmud?

Being, at best, only a casual scholar of Koranic Islam, and of Talmudic Judaism, my impression from casual reading, is that the doctrines for dealing with “enemies” are similarly dire in both. The main difference seems to be whom they define as “enemies.” Islam, in the form of, e.g., ISIS, evidently treats anyone outside their group (with the possible temporary exception of outsiders who finance and arm them) as enemies, as witness, the almost daily rapes, enslavement, and beheadings, proudly (and professionally) reported in grisly video footage.

Maybe I missed it, but I haven’t seen much in the same vein from Israel, or from other Jewish organizations. Yes, they do tend to “pay back” violence done to them at a steep ratio — the better to discourage further violence, so they say. But I have yet to read of armies of Jewish rapists, or throat cutters, abroad in the world, seeking to impose themselves on their neighbors.

So the difference would seem to be more a matter of what they do, than of what they say.

Cry, "Treason!"

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Well said L Tecolote. Islam is in a class of its own.

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

A class of their own indeed. But it’s working for them… A friend shared this deeply concerning link with me this morning. This, my friends, is what ‘precedent’ looks like…

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XELWyJeKSV0?rel=0&showinfo=0

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

“Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.” — Frederick Douglass

It works for them because they are the foot soldiers for the globalists who cannot complete their takeover until the last dream of Liberty has been forcibly extincted in the West. Not everyone has yet abandoned the ideals of Liberty, Justice, and self-government. If the globalists were to have their servant governments declare themselves absolute rulers at this point, there would be many long and bloody revolts, with the outcomes in some doubt.

But bit by unjust bit, if they can demonstrate that they no longer need to make any logical, nor moral, sense in their rulings and laws, and beset us with people spread among us, who have widely different (enemy) cultures, and who can claim all manner of tax-supported aid from the citizens who must pay the taxes, yet cannot receive the benefits, they can slowly accustom succeeding generations to servitude.

Cry, "Treason!"

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I watched the video. Wow. This bending over backwards to accommodate Muslims is getting out of control.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.