Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“Muslims consider the honor of the Prophet Muhammad to be dearer to them than that of their parents or even themselves. To defend it is considered to be an obligation upon them. The strict punishment if found guilty of this crime under sharia (Islamic law) is capital punishment implementable by an Islamic State. ”

“This is because the Messenger Muhammad said, “Whoever insults a Prophet kill him.”

“However, because the honor of the Prophet is something which all Muslims want to defend, many will take the law into their own hands, as we often see.”Anjem Choudary

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/01/07/islam-allah-muslims-shariah-anjem-choudary-editorials-debates/21417461/

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I have a reply but the language filter certainly wouldn’t allow it.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Uh… Yea…. I have read their book…. Not too impressed and I understand why they are crazy.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I have a reply but the language filter certainly wouldn’t allow it. – Whirl

In this, we are in agreement.

Mohammed, piss be upon him… I’m about on my last nerve with these Muzzies…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

LOL Malgus, tell us what you really think…..

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mtb, oh no don’t let that loose!!!!! Just kidding Malgus, even though we disagree occasionally You still make me grin from time to time.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well the hell with them, we need to send them all to the 72 virgins if you know what I mean!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom, I’m pretty certain in “the end” that’s what happens.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

What makes ‘modern’ (i.e. living in today’s world) people believe that some writing/text has been ‘handed/written down’ unaltered and still in context, over hundreds of years? Never fooled with, the meanings of words or a sentence/paragraph messed with? I mean really. I have no problem with Mohammed or any one else’s beliefs…except really for this point. It’s like no one can think for themselves. There are various groups/whatever of Christianity even in the western hemisphere that take a modern dictionary and look up ‘meanings’ for text purported to be handed down, unaltered from over a thousand years ago. Why does a person with brain cells not see a problem with this? ‘Whoever insults a prophet kill him.’ I am sorry but I really find it hard to believe those words are ‘direct’ from the prophets mouth. I am loath to bash the prophet simply because some ‘followers’ can’t think for themselves; and, take ‘literally’ one sentence ,the meaning of which may have been vastly altered over centuries for others ulterior motives, and take it as ‘gospel’ – and out of context totally with the overall body of his purported messages.

Profile photo of norbert77
    norbert77
    Survivalist
    member1

Just remember, it is written in that same book that the latest version of the quoran must be taken as correct. Somebody makes a change, any change, and that new change is the new rule. Think it hasn’t been modified in all these years?

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>norbert77 wrote:</div>Just remember, it is written in that same book that the latest version of the quoran must be taken as correct.

And of course no one with ulterior motives could possiblly have had a reason to insert that in to a hand written transcription of what Mohammed ‘said’, ‘somewhere’ all those thousands of years ago right?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“that new change is the new rule” If it is the rule being followed what difference does it make who made it?

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

For a thinking person, a lot 74…..

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tweva are you saying Anjem Choudary can’t think or maybe all the Muslims that believe what he is preaching? At any rate there is a large portion of the world population going down this road.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Tweva i appreciate your view and you are fully entitled to it, but we are talking about the quoran who’s author was a drunken warlord raider child molester. I doubt there could be many changes made through history that would fundamentally change the musings of a madman. Islam is a cancer moving throughout the world that needs to be removed. If there is such a thing as “good muslims” why aren’t they doing anything to change the bad ones? The things we tolerate are things we condone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.