Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Its late, neither of us is going to change the others mind, lets leave it at that.

Hope the thumb feels better, and I’ll still cover your back if needed.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Whirl,

Yeah, you’re probably right. Agree to disagree and move on.

But before we drop this for good, let me put something to you, if I may.

Some folks think my theories are a bit far-fetched. But did you ever in your wildest nightmares ever think the “Just Us” Department (and probably higher up) would give criminal cartels in Mexico hundreds of guns so they would wreak havoc and thus our own government would use that as an excuse to ban certain weapons and disarm us?

Our government is evil. Nothing – no heinous act, no matter how egregious – is beyond them.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Far fetched? I hope so. I really do.

I have had zero confidence in justice since the 80s. And trust the alphabet agencies even less.

Nothing they do surprises me. Concerns me? More than you can dream.

Having been part of the thin blue line, I know that your rank and file officer hates the .gov and what they do as much as you do. Perhaps more being caught in the middle,  trying to balance the entirety of the job with what tptb are doing.

The .gov is corruption incarnate, of that we are sure, but that doesn’t always reach down to every level or individual.

And there lies the problem, do we lump everyone together who works for every .gov agency? Or is it more selective, regardless of whos more corrupt? Or just start focusing on the individuals?

Do we throw out the entire dozen eggs because of one bad one? Do we blame all preppers/survivalist/patriots because of a couple of extremists?

And back to the wildest nightmares, my worst involves my kids having to fight because I didn’t do my part. Sometimes because I didn’t do something,  sometimes because I did. There’s a time to fight, and knowing when and where is imperative.  Theres also a time to stand back and let things fall apart

Realistically,  we are on the same side, we just lay blame differently and whom to blame.

Finis.

Profile photo of osagemarine
    osagemarine
    Survivalist
    member3

Whirl, I agree with you.  Mal, not sure who messed in your spot but you seem to be lashing out at all LEOs.  Not sure that is right, kinda like saying all preppers are paranoid conspiracy fruit cakes.  Generalizations shouldn’t be made, to say be cautious makes lots of sense – I’ve got a badge and I’m cautious.  As to the evil in .gov most of it idiots at the top making decisions to kiss someone else’s backside.  The average worker just does what they can or is a tool and attempts to do nothing – or at least that is how my agency works, and it is the largest le in country.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.