Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

There is an earlier thread about the JP Morgue’s prediction of a recession within 12 months. Personally, if the Morgue says it, I don’t pay much attention – I expect that whatever they put out is to stimulate something or other, probably on a very short term basis, for which the Morgue (and their close associates in and out of government) have already positioned themselves. The real truth may or may not resemble their public proclamations. Organizations like JP Morgan are not charitable organizations, and don’t give a flying whatever about the general public.

But there are others that have strong reputations built on their abilities to analyze markets, economies, etc. And particularly in the past few days and weeks there has been a flurry of activity in that regard. First, there’s this from Gerald Celente, just this morning:

http://www.kitco.com/news/2016-08-04/-Does-the-Fed-lie-or-is-it-really-Stupid-Gerald-Celente.html

Read that carefully. It’s packed full of clues, including this single paragraph:

Celente’s comments came ahead of the Bank of England’s decision to cut interest rates to a record low of 0.25% in an effort to prop up its stumbling economy post-Brexit. Along with cutting interest rates and restarting a £10 billion corporate bond-purchase program, the BOE also drastically cut its growth forecast for 2017 to only 0.8%, down from its previous estimate of 2.3%.

Record low interest rate, drastic cut to the growth forecast from 2.3% to a mere 0.8%, and the Bank of England is buying £10 billion ($13 billion) of corporate bonds (i.e. bailing out corporations, not just the government itself) – certainly not a cluster of information suggesting a rosy economic future ahead….

Next consider JUST the following article itself – not any of the marketing links, including the innocuous-looking “watch this video” link or “how to protect yourself” links, though the first three links in the top and middle of the article are fine – they just give more background from previous articles. Just skip the Stansberry marketing cr@p toward the end of the article (the new owners of Casey Research). There is far more behind this article that I wish I could share, but unfortunately I can’t link to it because it’s copyrighted material. Just know it’s bad.

http://www.caseyresearch.com/articles/why-these-huge-bank-stocks-could-go-to-zero

Also, check out this article. I am not making any recommendations for investments here, merely using these stated conditions to help substantiate what appears to be what Casey and Celente (among others) believe is about to happen most any time (Casey says under a year not, and quite possibly before the end of this year – interesting with an election approaching, and then a lame duck president in place for another 2½ months). Whether you own stocks or not, and whether you believe in buying (or even have the cash to buy) gold or not, is not the point of this post. Understand the reasons behind these folks’ recommendations. The fundamentals look like the Titanic’s physical structure below the water line.

http://www.caseyresearch.com/articles/why-you-should-stop-what-youre-doing-and-sell-everything-right-now

Finally, at the end of the year, Shadowstats.com posted its 2016 update. Following is the summary. The 40-page .pdf detailed analysis can be downloaded at the end of the summary link itself.

December 30, 2015

A Heavily-Troubled 2015 Has Set Up 2016 for Disorders in the Financial Markets, Systemic Stability and the U.S. Political Arena

Formal “New” Recession Recognition Is Likely Early in the New Year

Real S&P 500 Sales — Net of Stock-Buyback Distortions – Showed No Post-2009 Recovery in the Economy, but Instead Showed Low-Level Stagnation that Shifted Recently to Intensifying Downturn

Deepening U.S. Contraction Should Hit the U.S. Dollar Hard, Where a Temporarily-Sidelined FOMC Touts an Economic Focus, and Federal-Deficit, Systemic-Solvency and Treasury-Funding Issues Come to the Fore

Federal Reserve and Other Central Banks Have No Way Out as Dangers from the Panic of 2008 Persist

Heavy Dollar Selling Should Generate Rallying Gold, Silver and Oil Prices

U.S. Electorate Likely Will Vote Its Pocketbook

http://www.shadowstats.com/article/no-777-key-issues-in-the-past-year-and-the-year-ahead

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, very interesting articles that point to an economical collapse. I personally think that Trump know this is coming and he may not want to win since who ever wins will be in the middle of the collapse and that party will get the blame for the collapse. Hillary wins and the collapse happens then we will see the Democratic party destroyed.

Just my opinion. But I also see with this collapse that the streets will have unrest all over the country.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Forget the Democrat or Republican parties. They’re complete diversions to keep the public occupied, with the media leading the way in laying down the smokescreen. The people behind BOTH parties, and the people behind those people, are what really matter (some call it the Dark State). It does not even matter who “wins” the election, whether Trump wants it or not, or any of that – the outcome is already programmed. We just don’t know the exact timing. The primary purposes for which the SHTF Forum was created are now all that matter, from a purely temporal standpoint. Those that consider the spiritual standpoint to also be of importance would be wise to factor that in as well. The word “imminent” keeps cropping up in articles from sources I consider to be worth listening to. I consider that word to be sufficient for the wise.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The thing is that I do not see Trump as a Republican, the two parties DO NOT WANT Trump period. So the establishment elites like anyone but Trump because they say he is unfit, raciest, and so on. I believe that they do not want to lose there control. The two parties are really one party with the same goals to control us all one way or another.

“The primary purposes for which the SHTF Forum was created are now all that matter, from a purely temporal standpoint.” I agree but the political part is why we are in the point of an economical collapse by there design. This is the way they take more and more control by collapse of the economy and purchasing on the cheap or taking of the properties of others. The dark state is true and they do work together as one party but Trump is not working with them and that is why they want him to lose at all cost.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Trump is enduring the most intense attack I’ve ever seen the media make on anybody. There is a theory that the two parties want a compromise but history would refute that. Anyway you look at it the republicans and democrats have reached a historical showdown. In other words, the Earps and Clantons at the OK Corral. Trump is going to win but Hillary will go down kicking screaming clawing to the end. There is going to be collateral damage. Trump will make a better President in an economic collapse because Hillary doesn’t care about the American economy. It’s an abject indifference the same way Merkel is indifferent to the Moslem invasion of Europe. When they accept the idea of world government they give up their identity as Americans or German. Did Obama give 400 million to Iran? No he gave them 4X that. It’s reparations and has nothing to do with hostages. Figuratively speaking Obama acted as God in giving them the blood money and not as a representative of the People of the U.S.. He was completely lawless. Nobody was able to stop him. Not the Doj, not the congress, not public opinion. The more attacks they make on Trump the more people See. No amnesty for Obama or Hillary after the election. Both in stripes. They’re criminals…. Economic and political.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

But maybe just maybe freedom, Trump wants to be a survivor, like us. He’s also afraid of the dark state. The secret government.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen I think the dark state is afraid of Trump becoming President. Trump having the power will clean house of all the criminals in government. I hope you are right and Trump wins but it will be a war to win. If Trump doesn’t win then we may see all out war on the two parties. The two parties are the dark state(secret government).

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Freedom, the Dark State is WAY beyond the two U.S. political parties. The political parties would fall under Lenin’s category of “useful idiots”, in concept. But even that’s not really accurate, since communism isn’t the Dark State either – just another tool toward the ends of the Dark State. And you can be certain that they’re not afraid of trump. The Paul Ryan/Hillary Clinton/Koch Brothers/Reince Priebus/etc., etc., crowd will undercut him at every turn if he’s President. Or they’ll just do what the Clintons are so famous for – suicide him or aircraft accident him. The very worst Trump would be is a temporary thorn in their side – and only for as long as it suits their purposes. Again: the Dark State goes WAY beyond our borders, or anyone else’s borders.

And have you considered the possibility that Trump is actually part of them? At this point, anything’s possible, and nothing should be ruled out.

GS

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, I agree with you on how large the dark state is but Trump is not part of it in my opinion because the only ones’ for Trump are the people only. I know for a fact the communism doesn’t exist. It is total control of the people or dictatorship. They control by taking away your freedom, liberties, FOOD, weapons(guns, knifes) and more.

The dark state (globalist, elites, establishment, politicians) all are under the same roof and controlled by dark state.

I believe that Trump will only slow them down if he becomes president. We the people will one day have to fight or be destroyed. One or the other. We may see it happen soon.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

We the people will one day have to fight or be destroyed.

Freedom, We the People must learn a whole lot more about those behind the enemies we immediately perceive. A gigantic army of well-armed/accoutred/trained ignorami would still be unable to defeat the underlying enemy unless they understood who they were fighting, and how they operate.

How do you think the Dark State got as far as it has, with so little recognition? Many people struggle to recognize their proxies, until it’s too late. Witness all the murderous nations and political systems America has been baited/obliged to combat over the past century. Then study to see how close we have come to becoming just like them, and how nearly so we are today. Only by the Grace of our Creator, expressed in the Declaration, and Constitution, written by those who actually did study, have we escaped thus far. I wouldn’t bet on our continued escape, because too few of us citizens, and those we have casually elected, either know, or care, about the difference, as long as we get our three squares, and our HD tv, and the pols, their payoffs, and chances to stand in the stage lights.

It looks to me like the best we can expect from the next election, is the opportunity to be only half-screwed, as opposed to completely screwed, and for no more than four years, at that.

If interested, read this: If Voting Made Any Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    • This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Good article LT. I do a lot of local talking with the people around me and the city I live in.

I do agree with you and GS. I only will vote Republican because of there support for the 2nd Amendment but many are the same as the Democrats. Understand that if the 2nd Amendment had been taken down by now we would be in a total dictatorship. Now that many of us know this for a fact I think it has made it harder for them to take all our freedoms away. We do need to get more involved in our city or local politics.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.