Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Update: IS trains 400 fighters to attack Europe in wave of bloodshed

I’d be surprised if it weren’t substantially true, and if they hadn’t begun to set up a similar group for America.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Oh I believe it has been setup in America for years now, they are just waiting for the right time.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Soros fighters and islamics allied together with black terrorists in the u.s. That would be mayhem and multi gutter war.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Double down on this thread’s topic, obviously – now we’ve added the slaughter of 70+ Christians in Pakistan, and the reported (though apparently not confirmed) crucifixion of a Catholic priest on Good Friday, after he was abducted from an old folks home days earlier (where multiple people were murdered by handcuffing them, then shootting them in the head).

Following is commentary in a financial newsletter I just received, of all places, that hits the nail on the head, I believe:

The accelerated pace of the attacks is particularly alarming because there’s no way to win this fight—not without an all-out genocidal war. I’m not even sure that would work. There’s no decisive battle that can be won. There’s no king, general or single leader who can be defeated and forced to order the attackers to lay down their arms. And the attackers are multiplying faster than they can be killed.

Worse, there is no end to the list of “soft targets” they can hit.

It just further speaks to the necessity of doing what we’re all about doing here – preparing ourselves to survive, and hopefully survive as comfortably as possible (if comfort IS even possible with what seems to be coming).

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Just read where the birth rate in France by immigrants is twice the birth rate of native Frenchmen. The tide has turned, and many can wait until they are the majority population. The same think is happening here. The birth rate among immigrants both legal and illegal are higher than the native population. Don’t like a law in twenty to twenty five years you will be the majority and enact laws favorable to yourself.

As I said in another post, its time to start painting the End is Near sign.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Roadracer, save the paint — everyone either already knows it, or doesn’t care. If all the people to whom their future no longer matters were lined up end to end (out in the desert somewhere, with luck) they’d be easier to ignore.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS,
    Back in the early 80’s I became particularly aware of media manipulation using print, radio and television. When I started to actually know about things they were pushing their lies. LT mentioned the most often used technique. Show a picture of a prominent person and introduce the issue. Then the “news person” says; so and so said this “fill in the blank” then the news person comments on the implications. Usually all lies in both cases. Anytime they don’t show the real person talking you know it is a lie.

And the acting by the newsies to sway opinion. Virtually everything is staged. I could go on and on about what they do. Once you start analizing the subtleties they are no longer very subtle.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Thanks. I sensed there was some worthwhile insight behind your very brief response. And I’m right there with you on those observations. My (now retired) profession involved listening very carefully, noticing very subtle things including who’s talking for whom (self vs. others), reactions (both verbal and non-verbal), sentence structure, word usage, etc. – things that became automatic for me, and that continue to this day, though perhaps it actually gets in the way for me at times, too. I appreciate what you shared very much, and at a very deep level. Thanks for the clarification.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Soros fighters and islamics allied together with black terrorists in the u.s. That would be mayhem ….

No question about it, and it’s been happening very subtly for decades. The rise of Islam within the black community, starting back in the 60s, gave us the first signs that we didn’t realize at the time what we were seeing. I well remember a middle-aged black woman with whom I worked during college, who always had a crescent and star necklace on, no matter what else she wore on any given day. I asked her about it once, and got a very stiff brush-off with zero explanation – after zero prior indication that we didn’t have a very good, relaxed, and comfortable relationship. It was such a put-off to me, that our relationship was never good thereafter, and I’ve never forgotten it, nearly 50 years later. Non-blacks were only beginning to hear about Malcom X, Elijah Muhammad, etc., though that ramped up very quickly thereafter (which was probably part of my choice to distance myself from her). I didn’t understand what it was, but I suddenly realized that what I’d been getting from her prior to that event was all play-acting. It was very sad to me – I truly liked the woman, and even to this day remember her name (I couldn’t tell you the name of a single additional person with whom I worked there except the director of the organization for a completely different reason).

“The same rebellion, the same impatience, the same anger that exists in the hearts of the dark people in Africa and Asia,” Malcolm X declared in a 1962 speech, “is existing in the hearts and minds of 20 million black people in this country who have been just as thoroughly colonized as the people in Africa and Asia.”

Soros and others at or near the top of the “Dark State” (as one writer has called it), are only too excited to bypass a coalition like that. I fully expect we ain’t seen ‘nothin’ yet. [Clarification: reference to the “Dark State” has nothing to do with race or skin color. The writer that uses the term uses it to refer to the hidden-in-plain-sight group that is pulling the strings from behind the curtain. They’re completely independent of any formal nation/state with geographical boundaries, and in fact the formal nation/states do the Dark State’s bidding. Like dark matter, it exists. Evidence of its existence is quite apparent, it greatly influences the world we live in and we experience that influence, yet we cannot identify or manipulate it.]

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’ve been using my phone or tablet for quite a while now so I limit my responses dramatically.

The following link is an article discussing a great example of media manipulation. http://newsbusters.org/print/114581

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

GS: I’m intrigued about the subtleties in communications that you discuss. I would like to learn more. Is there a primer that I could read to give more insight on the subject? Looking for a basic understanding of the concepts and how they are used. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

- – -

Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Saint: Thank you!!! Greatly appreciate the response. It confirms some things that I have intuitively noticed without understand what I was seeing. I could really identify with several of your life experiences. I was an Air Evac medic in the Air Force. As a result I got to spend a lot of time with pilots listening to their stories. Also wear the same type of trifocals because the others caused nausea.

My wife is a psychotherapist and I will be discussing this with her in greater detail. Quite frankly I didn’t know what to ask her. I do know that she seldom if ever uses hypnosis in her therapy sessions. She wants to avoid at all costs interjecting any bias into the patients thought process.

Once again thank you for the generous gift of your time to answer my question. This forum has been a real blessing for me as far as intellectual stimulation. No ranting and blasting someone, but an honest exchange of ideas and information.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

- – -

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS,
    Moving this just isn’t in the cards. We are in a backwater area here. But this senator is introducing a new bill. Let me introduce the opposition to make a statement.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.