Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

26+ killed in Belgium.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/03/22/multiple-injuries-reported-after-explosions-at-brussels-aiport.html

Eyes open kiddies.

Make that 34 at latest count.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is a war like no other. I believe this will become a religious war. We will see it grow in Europe and jump over to America. I do believe that all immigrants from all countries into the U. S. needs to stop till we can have a clear look at who they are.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Good luck with that.

It appears that the libtards want blood in their backyard.

Between the blm punks, the goat humpers and the rest, we are rapidly approaching an untenable position.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree Whirlibird, I think that blood in our backyard will happen and it is sad that this is what it takes to wake up America. We will see Europe and America turn on the radical Islam. What will happen is the war will be on Islam because we can’t tell who is radical or not. Islam leaders are not going after the radicals. We may see this war start in Europe first.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

It already has.

The Europeans just haven’t even gotten on the field yet.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This will grow until effective measures are taken. Looking back at the PLO bombing campaign in Israel, the PLO started slow with 4 or five attacks a year then accelerated to more than 40 a year. What ever Europe needs to do, they need to do it now before it gets to be an every day occurrence or WMD are used.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_suicide_attacks#1990s

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

One of the problems (among many) that the Europeans have is that they’ve taken in so many “refugees.” When they (the Europeans) start reacting, there will be much over-reaction as well, even if just by individual citizens. They’re angry! (and rightfully so) But that is likely to galvanize the Muslim population into believing they’re all targets (and in some eyes, they will be). Talk about fast radicalization!

But we’ve done the same thing to ourselves. We’ve got major Muslim population centers, particularly places like Dearborn, Michigan, and once the bombings start happening here, and large numbers of innocent Americans are torn to shreds, the backlash will be significant. And we’re likely to see the same almost instant radicalization of previously go-along-to-get-along Muslims in American society, as they “defend” themselves (and their “brothers”) against the Americans.

It’s going to get ugly, I fear – very ugly. And it won’t just be on the other side of the “pond.”

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, and Obama is letting them in right now and wants 10,000 more. I read that Obama has let in about 100,000 since the war started in Syria so YES they are here. Trump maybe right even tho it sounded radical at the time but we just do not know who they are.

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

A worthwhile read written by a friend of mine… (Who lives in Brussels)

http://www.wimsblog.com/2016/03/the-brussels-terrorist-attacks-and-what-comes-next-for-belgium/

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

I hope I’m wrong, but Eurabia already looks gone to me. They can’t even allow the principal identifying characteristic of the “terrorists” to be spoken, printed, or broadcast over their “news” outlets. I’m almost surprised that they could publicly admit that the bombs went off, at all.

Religious war? Of course it’s a “religious” war, to the extent that islam qualifies to be called a “religion.” The word “religion” comes from Latin “religare,” meaning, to re-bind, or re-tie oneself to God. I suppose those (two?) self-immolating bombers actually have reunited themselves with their deity … yet to be positively identified. But though the devotees and practitioners of that “religion” are at war with everyone else on earth, we, as a nation, at least, have yet to be at war with them. Perhaps that will change.

To their credit, at least two US presidential candidates were able to blame “radical” islam, accepting the criticism of their government, and their political opponents, for their “bigotry.” But America will become Amerabia if we cannot bring ourselves to realize that we are already in a war, despite our government’s (and media’s, and academia’s) blandishments and sincere desire to surrender. They simply don’t know to whom to present the nation’s sword, just yet.

It’s going to take a sea change in American lax attitudes, and acceptance of political correctness. Will that happen? You tell me.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

LT, If we do not elect Trump or Cruz then we will be in a bigger problem. Electing Trump or Cruz we will still have a war but we know that they are calling it what it is “Islamic Radical Terrorist” and we are having a problem with all of Islam since they are not doing anything about it.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Look up the back story to the crusades. You’ll find this has happened before… and that the crusades, though ugly, started out in the right, in my opinion.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

the crusades … though ugly, started out in the right, in my opinion.

WHAT? You mean you can actually still find that PI (politically incorrect) version of history? {weak grin}

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

My grandparents’ country was taken over by Islam, millions murdered during WWI although they had lived in peaceful subjection for years alongside the ruling group. Young girls raped and crucified naked along the highways. My own great-grandmother (in her 60s) was one of the survivors of her town, but herded at gunpoint into the mountains to die. She contracted pneumonia from hunger and exposure. I’m sure others of their group did as well. My g-grandfather was resourceful and heated rocks in a campfire, put them around her body, reheating them for days until she recovered. Then they made their way to a friendly home who took them in (at peril of their own lives)…

Islam is NOT “peace”. It is a worldview that seeks dominance, control and complete power, then eradication of all who disagree. One driving factor is that the ‘religious’ leaders use a warped version of ‘god’ as inflammatory justification, and promise all kinds of sick rewards for suicide in the name of that ‘god’…when in reality it is only to gain power over the world, and control of their followers.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

wildartist, thank you for telling us your family history.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.