Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Interesting. Makes me think of a gag line from the days when Duhbya was prez: Supposedly in the aftermath of a devastating hurricane in Mexico, various nations sent contractors and engineers, building materials, food, medicine, blankets, doctors, etc. It was said that Duhbya’s contribution was to send them a million replacement Mexicans.

Cry, "Treason!"

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Dont let the door hit your a$$ on the way out !

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Why am I skeptical on the numbers? Regardless, we’ve been told that our economy just can’t survive without these workers doing such essential jobs, paying into society (through their illegally obtained Social Security numbers and other honest taxes), taking jobs no one else will take, and providing cultural enrichment. If these numbers are indeed true, what will we ever do without them? We’re doomed! (Oh – wait. We can replace them with Syrian young adult male Muslim refugees. They’ll make great workers, don’tchaknow. Just look at all they’ve been through just to get here. Problem solved.)

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

GS, I’ve long been dubious as to the Social Security taxes the illegals pay without receiving benefits. I suspect many work at jobs paid in cash that doesn’t get declared on the tax returns where they do get to claim the “unearned income” credits on that which they do declare. I am even more skeptical on the essential jobs nonsense. At my previous home I had a lawn service where I paid $65 a week to an American to mow a half acre property. No way would I have ever paid an illegal even half that amount to do it for me. I figured if I couldn’t afford to hire someone properly I should just do it myself. Getting lawns mowed is not “essential” in that regard. Same goes for the dishwasher at restaurants. If they need to charge $1 more per meal to hire Americans that pay taxes, so be it, and those who can’t afford to pay that $1 more should just stay home and cook their own meals. And so forth. When you throw in what it costs to educate their kids, provide their health care, provide food stamps, and maybe housing too, those “essential” jobs start becoming very expensive.

It is telling however as to the state of the economy if some of the illegals are leaving.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I love these left wing news papers! So I have a question, how did they get the numbers of Mexican’s coming in? Did they register LOL! Also what about all the rest of Central Americans and South Americans coming in throw the border and air? Please they need to get there facts right. No one really knows the true numbers.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

They pay in a surprising amount, just ask anyone who’s identity has been stolen.
    One lady I helped had 4 different jobs in three states, at the same time.
    Still took the IRS over a year to clear it up, sort of.

Trooper friend of mine pulled over a car with 4 illegals.
    All had the same name and SS#, worked at the same place.
    INS didn’t want em.

Good riddance.

On a lighter note, 7 years after being deported a local kid was reunited with his father who finally was allowed back in, legally.
    Do it right, I have no problem.
    Criminals, I have little time for.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I am with Trump or Cruz on this, they need to be deported back and the good ones given the paperwork to apply to come back legally. All criminals stay out. It is not fare for the others that are in line to come in legally to let the illegals to cut in line. I would work hard on the children born here and there parents to get them in legally first.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Mine fields ………………just Sayin .

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

All the muslim vetting the fedgov can muster, even if done carefully and honestly (humongous IF), won’t result in 100% perfection. But then, we hardly score 100% with those legitimately born here, and raised by legal US citizens, anyway. Yet those are risks we get no choice in accepting … to a point .

Still, there’s no possible way to significantly reduce the number of illegal invaders of any stripe, absent (1) a southern border barrier (fence/wall/moat with alligators) and (2) a government determined to enforce the laws. Either without the other will simply be an expensive and frustrating slap in the face.

I suspect that the “news” that more are leaving than arriving, is just an example of the presstitute media seizing upon a temporary seasonal phenomenon, to imply that the invasion has been turned around permanently. In other words, “Don’t worry! Be happy!”

Many of those leaving will have managed to “qualify” for Social(ist In)Security, or “Disability,” or SSI, what used to be called “crazy money,” which can be electronically deposited in some bank account, or mailed to them wherever they go. The ones who stay have yet to finish worming their way onto the gravy train. But the real masters of the game have no need to stick around where the anglos no hablan la lengua.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mine fields ………………just Sayin .

Agree Tolik, That is why I believe Trump and Cruz have the best solution even if it is not perfect.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Very convenient article to appear as the debate over Syrian refugees heats up. According to the media we don’t have to worry about the Mexicans they are leaving. Which will leave plenty of room for the Syrians as GS said. I can see the propoganda machine really cranking up. I expect the Today show will soon have several segments about the wonderful things in the Muslim culture. Move along citizen nothing to see here.

Profile photo of Corvus
    Corvus
    Survivalist
    member4

Gentlemen: Most Mexicans know more about survival from repeated failure and suffering than most US citizens, I do see a few Mexicans have left the expensive of owning a car and they ride bikes! Maybe they’ll return as Syrian refugees.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.