Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Who? Anyone who chooses to be — most (if not all) of us here.

Cry, "Treason!"

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

SAid it before , will say it again , they are peddling that crap in the wrong country . We dont have war on our own soil , and we are not impoverished . They think they are going to be in charge of anything ? they better think again . Ironic thing , if the Federal government makes a move against them , they ( the feds ) will have the American people fighting right along with them .

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Tolik, with all due respect, and recognizing that you’re basically on the same team as the rest of us here (not counting the recent Botniks LOL!), I think you’re missing something very obvious here. First, “they” already ARE in charge. In this case, “they” are the members of “them” that wear the suits, not the face masks. These “they” are hiding behind official titles in Federal buildings. So the Feds are highly UNlikely to make a move against “them,” given the fact that there are so many of “them” IN the high places, obviously calling the shots.

We now have the most overt public evidence ever in our history that there are very powerful, deeply embedded people in DOJ, IRS, EPA, NOAA, and many other Federal agencies, perhaps even the President’s own Cabinet, that are undermining the very fabric of this (former) Republic’s government. And no amount of oversight by agency bosses (i.e. the President’s supposedly hand-picked Cabinet members) has been able (or perhaps willing) to root them out and can their a$$es. The fact that Andrew McCabe is going to be allowed to just simply retire at age 49 with 21 years at the FBI after his involvement in undermining the election, and Lois Lerner was able to retire at her inflated salary without penalty, and who knows how many other high-ups with the same scenario, is more than ample evidence that we really have been taken over from within.

Donald J. Trump will only do enough to keep his die-hards happy, because to really wade in and start firing people big time, and truly drain the swamp, would likely unleash forces on his financial empire that he’s simply unwilling to endure. He would (if he has not already) quickly find out that the Trump Empire could be taken down in very short order by forces wielding power he can only dream of. And there is nobody for the American people to fight beside, because there aren’t enough of the American people with sufficient education or understanding left to even want to fight – until the steam roller is going over their homes as they wake up to the sickening crunch of cheap building materials in the middle of the night.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

there is nobody for the American people to fight beside, because there aren’t enough of the American people with sufficient education or understanding left to even want to fight

A time may come when literal fighting is not only necessary, but the only thing left to do, even against overwhelming odds. But the “fight” at the moment should be to understand as clearly as possible who and what the enemy is, and to spread that understanding as clearly, and as widely to as many potential allies as possible. Improve the odds!

“The victorious win first, then go to war. The defeated go to war first, then try to figure out how to win.” Sun Tzu

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

But the “fight” at the moment should be to understand as clearly as possible who and what the enemy is, and to spread that understanding as clearly, and as widely to as many potential allies as possible. Improve the odds!

I could not agree more. I would just say that my participation in this line of discussion has to remain limited in this thread, because I truly believe that the answer to all that, would best be discussed in the Religion & Faith portion of the Forum. I believe we’re dealing with fundamental evil that goes far beyond the George Soros’ of the world that simply carry it out. The solution is to help as many as possible to remember the origin of everything we have on this earth, and therefore to whom we owe our primary allegiance. But as I said, I think that if that’s to be discussed in the Forum at all, it belongs in the Religion and Faith area. And each of us will approach it from our own perspectives and belief sets anyway. Still, that doesn’t stop the needed refocus in this nation, and potentially the extra help that could come as a result. There is much wisdom in the 34th Psalm. And I’ll leave that alone further here.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.