Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

WHY will no one (outside of the few in forums like this) believe that communism is still a “thing,” instead of believing the Alinsky tactic of ridiculing anyone that even mentions the word, calling them stupid, decades out of touch with the “fact” that there hasn’t been a communist threat in decades if there even ever was one, etc., etc., etc.?

I have extensively studied communist doctrine and tactics, and thankfully had significant formal education on the subject as well. It is not dead, and has not been since the following core doctrine was published 169 years ago:

In short, the Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of things. … The Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution.

It’s not some whacko’s claim that they are directly tied to communist ideals as stated above – the media simply will not report the connection, and is doing all it can to make Trump look as awful as they can to the dumbed-down masses, so he can either be removed from office, or voted out in another three years. His statements on Charlottesville were spot on – there WERE two violent groups, and it was designed to be that way. But he didn’t feed the narrative that only the white supremacists were to be denounced. The media invented the concept of “moral equivalence,” so they could trap him and the rest of right-thinking Americans into a false argument, trying to force wasted energy on a defense of Trump – rather than simply reversing the question: “Where did YOU get the idea that he was drawing a moral equivalence between the two sides?” No one on the “right” with any clout will throw questions back at them. Alinsky’s book was absolutely brilliant. And they know how to use it skillfully now, after nearly 50 years. Yet the “right” (whatever that means anymore anyway – also part of the Alinsky strategy) simply doesn’t learn how to follow the lead of the left, and use the same “rules” they use in the fight. This is a street fight with hardened gangsters vs. high-school boxing club members, and the boxing club members want to keep fighting their own way – but expecting different results (the definition we’ve all heard of insanity).

We’re unlikely to get close enough to rip those masks off many of them, nor find out where they live and how they get their money. And the police have been neutered in the areas Antifa has chosen to concentrate so far. But hopefully they’ll get too cocky, and under-estimate the will of the folks they have NOT yet seen opposing them…. Just sayin….

Good find, Whirlibird – I hope all will look at the pictures at minimum (but read the articles, too!). There is zero question in these pictures that are worth thousands of words – these are the latest strain of hard core communism as some of us knew it a half century or more ago. It never died. It just knows how to LOOK like it did, while it gains more strength. It’s absolutely classic communist behavior. To be uninformed is to be far more than just vulnerable. A paragraph from the 2nd article is highly instructive – to those that will pay attention, and study:

Communists should not seek to stand apart from the masses! We should eat where they eat, live where they live, and wear what they wear. It is petit-bourgeois individualism that seeks separation. This is the shape the error takes. It is no wonder at all why the working class has so often lately ignored leftism.

That 2nd article should be deeply concerning to many, and frightening to the rest.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

They are nobody , just malcontent punks that dont want to have to work . They are no threat , because they are not willing to kill or die for what they think , they believe . At least Muslims will do either , without hesitation ………thats why they ARE a threat . Most are under 30 , that should tell you something right off the bat . They are just a collection of lazy , scared of life piles of dung , angry over the fact that the world doesn’t want to take care of them for the rest of their lives . They will never take it to a level of shooting . Why ? Because they know that is a line you dont cross if you dont want certain death . They do that , they not only have retaliation from the other side , but the cops WILL take them out . When it comes to that , the cops dont have politics , they dont care why you did it , they only care about stopping you from doing it again , if that means shooting you , thats what it is . They cant allow people to go around shooting other people , they wont allow it either , they dont care what side your on , nor should they . Antifa is like the hipies of the 60’s , make a big stink , while they are in their teens and twenties ………then as reality of getting older sets in , they drop back into society ……….cuz the thought of living out of a van , or a commune for the rest of your life , kinda sucks . So they get a job , and learn a trade .

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I have to disagree Tolik. The difference between hippies and Antifa is that this group is seeded with paid bad guys who are not afraid to kill when ordered. We have watched Antifa go from protests to rioting to assaulting people. They are young and dumb but it is monkey see monkey do. When the order is given a small group will inflict fatal wounds and the frenzy will start. It WILL be a blood bath and it will immediately be spun and the blame put on the evil violent Trump supporters. This is all a tool. When the final divide is created there will be sweeping movements to regain control. Those movements will totally disregard the Constitution.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

They’re just the useful idiots – the expendable people out front that are being used. I find too much evidence of a much more organized bunch behind them, and we simply aren’t seeing that on the 24/7 so-called “news” programs. But what we do still see is policy change coming because of these malcontent idiots – university policies, state policies, corporate policies. They don’t have to kill people or die for their cause – they’re getting results. And incremental results are still powerful over time. Look where we are now compared to when it was “only” the hippies and a few malcontents in Chicago in the 60s. Compare corporate, government, and university policies then and now, and the differences are massive, even as liberal as SOME universities were back then. Where my wife graduated, they were largely insulated from the tumult of the 60s – she was only vaguely aware of what was going on outside the conservative South at the time, and they didn’t feel a part of it. Now that state university is awash in things I wouldn’t send my kids to if I still had college age children at home. It’s called boiling frogs…. And that movement is very content to keep it as a multi-generational struggle. What was shocking in the 60s is commonplace now, and we just shake our heads. Those under about 55 simply don’t have the experience, and even some older than that were insulated enough from it then that they don’t understand what’s going on now.

To dismiss Antifa as just a bunch of punk malcontents is short sighted.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Exactly GS. You are much better at drawing the picture by connecting the dots of experience. I am young enough to have not gone through the 60’s and only know about it from what I have read or been told.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Not short sighted ………………..well armed , ready, and willing to defend myself . There are far more of us than them , difference is , we keep a low profile . I think my next gun purchase will be the Kel Tec KSG , made for close quarter defense . I live in a cold climate , bulky jackets and great coats are common place .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.