Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

“One email chain shows the Wall Street titan in 2011 personally wrote then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, urging intervention in Albania’s political unrest. Within days, an envoy he recommended was dispatched to the region.”

Money talks? From Ferguson to unrest overseas, new reports reveal Soros influence

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/16/money-talks-from-ferguson-to-unrest-overseas-new-reports-reveal-soros-influence.html

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Throughout history money has always talked.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

“Money doesn’t talk, it swears.” Bob Dylan – It’s Alright, Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)

Line in a spaghetti western: “In times of great confusion, a man who knows what he wants, can usually get it.” Soros must have learned that at an early age, and mastered the art of creating national-scale confusion. Fund (or start) groups to cause social/economic chaos, blow up that country’s economy, squeeze a profit from the ruins, go to the next one, lather, rinse, repeat.

With a little help from previous and current regimes, he’s succeeding, and the world’s the worse for it.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

I believe he once stated in his biography, that his happiest years were when he and his father were turning people in to the government. Probably Jewish people, but I don’t remember all the facts. Just that I was horrified that betrayal made him ‘happy’…

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Wild,
    He worked for the NAZI’s turning in Jews, himself a Jew. The man has a very twisted mind.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

The man has a very twisted mind.

As stated in a separate post, see http://community.shtfschool.com/forums/topic/ryan-lochte-3-other-us-swimmers-robbed-in-brazil/page/2/#post-49761

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.