Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

ISIS in Europe and America May 20th, 2015

Jesus

I want to speak about ISIS and especially the joining together of terrorist groups. Their oneness and the extent of their operations give them new power.

This terrorist fire is ready to jump to Europe, which is vulnerable to these arrows of fire because it is so close. Soon, so very soon, the fires of Middle East violence which have spread to Africa will leap over the Mediterranean Ocean and land in Europe, especially in Italy.

There are no walls to contain these fires and they will find little resistance. People are not mobilized or joined together for war the way ISIS is. The gains will be surprising, not just in isolated attacks but there will be the actual presence of ISIS on European soil.

America is kept in the dark. Much is hidden concerning the full threat from ISIS. All of this secrecy covers failed policies. This cover will soon be ripped away.

The ISIS attacks on America will confront the country much more than 9/11. At that time, Osama Bin Laden was heading a loosely-jointed coalition of terrorists. The situation has greatly changed, especially in the size, the sophistication and the unity of these forces.
    locutions.org

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Dublin Celebrates as Same-Sex Marriage Vote Makes History
    May 23, 2015

Ireland made global history on Saturday by becoming the first country in the world to approve same-sex marriage through popular vote—sending thousands of people out into the streets of Dublin to celebrate as a sea of emotion engulfed the city.

Bearing rainbow flags and smiling through tears, gay and straight Dubliners joined together to hail the news that an overwhelming 62.1 percent of voters had said “yes” to gay marriage, in a referendum that many in Ireland called a “test of equality” and the “test of a true republic.”

And this is what Jesus says at HolyLove.org: (in Ohio, USA)
    “I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”

“Spiritual leaders must lead souls to their salvation. This is their responsibility in My Eyes. To remain silent on the matters of sin is to become a tool in Satan’s hands. Sodomy – same-sex marriage – is a sin! Do not tell Me you cannot speak out against this sin because it is political. Sin should not be a political issue. It is the government who is mixing sin and politics. You, as spiritual leaders, must identify sin as sin! Silence is Satan’s masquerade – the mask he wears to cover the Truth.”

“If you do not lead your flock in the Truth, you lead them in untruth. You do not hold your office to be popular, to be important or wealthy. Your office has been given to you to help souls choose right from wrong. There must not be any compromise.”

“My Father destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for the very reasons some celebrate legal approval of same-sex marriage. There was no celebration after God’s Wrath visited those cities.”

Read Hebrews 5:1-4+

Synopsis: Every priest is taken from among men as called by God and appointed to offer themselves as gift and sacrifice for sins. Every priest is able to have compassion on the ignorant and erring in sin because he himself is also beset with such weaknesses of sin; and for that reason is obliged to offer sacrifice of himself for the sins of the people he leads, as well as, for himself.

For every high priest chosen from among men is appointed to act on behalf of men in relation to God, to offer gifts and sacrifices for sins. He can deal gently with the ignorant and wayward, since he himself is beset with weakness. Because of this he is bound to offer sacrifice for his own sins as well as for those of the people. And one does not take the honor upon himself, but he is called by God, just as Aaron was.

+-Scripture verses that Jesus asked to be read.
    -Scripture taken from the Ignatius Bible.
    -Synopsis of scripture provided by Spiritual Director.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Good article, and still all we get from ‘Bams is the “religion of peace” nonsense.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Anyone who has ever read the quran/koran/qur’an can plainly see that it is not a peaceful faith. Just to understand what we were dealing with I made that sacrifice…… Oh my, it is anything but peaceful if you don’t do a little interpretation of the message to make it more peaceful.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Sled, Reading the news should give anyone all they need to understand what islam is about.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Bobby D – I believe that ISIS will travel the other way, from Africa to the Philippines. From there to Malaysia, Indonesia and further to the other island nations.
    Robin

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Robin:
    I hope you are right but it seems we are their most important target.
    Perhaps within 3 years they could have a nuclear device within our borders.
    It may be late but at some point we may muster the will to extinguish them once and for all.

The Helplessness of Mankind May 26th, 2015

Mary

Who can plot the future? Who can even outline a picture of these events? So many forces interact. The kingdom of God and the reign of darkness clash on the battlefield of human history.

Defeats are usually followed by victories. However, because mankind is so weak this is not happening. These years are not the usual times. The foe grows stronger. Mankind grows weaker. The ability to respond and to fend off the evil lessens. The body grows even more infirm. The sickness is deep and even spreading. More parts of the human race are touched by so many evils.

I must speak because no one understands. These are not usual times, when forces are present which will restore the world. My word is this. The forces to restore mankind to health and to destroy the infections are dissipating quickly. Mankind has no reserves to fall back on, like a spendthrift who has dissipated his money. In the near future, the helplessness of mankind will be evident, as all the evils come forth, in every area of human life.

Do I preach hopelessness? Yes, the hopelessness of a mankind who depends upon his own resources, of a mankind who has left the Father’s house like a prodigal son. This is mankind’s present path and he will continue to walk it because he knows no other. He has banished the light of faith.

What will I bring? I will bring light, a totally undeserved light. By that time powerful mankind will have been humbled. Many will be destroyed by total despair. Others, however, will say, “Let us return to the God whom we have forsaken”. For these, I will come. Watch. Wait. Seek. Ask. Do not wait for the collapse of all hope.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Mankind Has Wandered _____________May 27th, 2015

Mary, the Mother of Jesus

All is cast asunder. One by one all the bonds of security are removed. What was meant to protect, no longer exists. The smallest shaking can turn everything into chaos. Such is the state of the world. Mankind has no idea of its perilous state. So, I must speak.

At one time, many nations were under God and enjoyed His protection. Leaders, laws, and the people themselves knew the path of light. Works of darkness were unthinkable and quickly rejected. Society walked in a light which all enjoyed. Mankind has wandered. Like children chasing butterflies, the world has been lured into this moment, a very perilous moment.

Everything looks the same. Life goes on as usual. People buy and sell, marry and give in marriage. Each person awakens to the daily tasks. Yet, something is wrong. Who perceives it? Whose words can describe and define? Who would listen to the words, anyway? What good would they do?

Who can stop the present decline? Who can address these problems that have grown so enormous? If world leaders are helpless, then who can act? If things are bad, who can turn them around? “Come, let us enjoy the good life until the disasters happen. Who knows, maybe nothing will occur.” Such is the thinking of many. Their ears are deaf and their hearts are consumed.

O reader, are you among them? Is that the way you feel? Or, have my words enlightened you and given you hope. For you, I speak once again. Write these words on your heart. I will save everyone who turns to me. I will protect all who call on my name. Events will come. They will change the face of the earth but the little ones who hear my voice, I will be able to gather.

Am I giving these secrets only to you? Not at all. The locutions are available to all. Anyone can read, but only a few believe. Words, words, how many words I pour out. Yet each word is true and filled with my love.
    locutions.org

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

From the lack of response, I know that most of you are hesitant about the locutions messages
    that I have previously posted and about Mary’s role in our spiritual lives but these are now
    so important that I cannot delay in sending them.
    In spite of the fact that we are cautioned against prophecies that give specific dates, if nothing
    happens we will have survived once more, and learn something more about the “messages”.

I post this as an act of kindness and I hope that it will be received as such.

11. Cana – The First Sign

Mary, Mother of Jesus speaks:

No time to waste. Do not delay. Do not say, “Let us see if all of this happens as Our Lady has said”. Is not my word firm? Do I not speak to prepare my children? Others might question but my children must believe.
    The weeks ahead are very important. They are not to be wasted in idle speculation. In the coming days, I will tell you exactly what you need to know. These will be very special words. Set your wild imaginings aside and ponder my words.
    First, you must walk very closely with me, much closer than you have ever been. These weeks are filled with my greatest favors, especially for those who understand and believe. Do not omit your rosary. In those moments I will come, meet you and give you light.
    Second, the collapse will not come out of the blue. The signs of economic difficulties have already appeared. The experts study the trends and try to explain the causes. However, although the collapse will certainly be due to human causes, what will happen cannot be forecasted by human experts. Their minds do not see the extent to which the economic structures have been weakened nor can they predict the responses to the initial difficulties. All that you need to know is that an economic collapse will take place while the Holy Father is in the United States.
    Third, I have deliberately brought him to these shores so that the events will be associated with his visit. This is my clear sign of the role of the Holy Father and of the Catholic Church in the reconstruction of society and of God’s saving actions for the human race.
    Fourth, this collapse and the presence of the Holy Father are only the beginning of the events. The collapse is Satan’s action and the Holy Father’s presence is my action. These actual events will show what I have been saying during these years of the locutions. The present world events are just the manifestations of the unseen battle being waged by Satan against the kingdom of Jesus. Because the world has lost faith in Jesus’ kingdom, it cannot understand or explain what is going on. Even worse, the world aids and abets Satan and, by past decisions, has brought on this collapse.
    Even when the events happen exactly as I have said, many will still not believe my words. However, millions of people (of all faiths) will begin to believe. The events will be like Cana of Galilee, the first of Jesus’ signs which helped his disciples to believe in him. Such will be the events when the Holy Father is in America. I have deliberately brought the Holy Father to America so all the world will see my sign.

If you are so inclined, go to locutions.org and read all of the “Recent Messages” listed in the column on the right. These provide the context for this subject

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“Such will be the events when the Holy Father is in America. I have deliberately brought the Holy Father to America so all the world will see my sign.” BobbyD

The pope is here from September 22-27, so in 10-15 days shtf……So I ask my forum friends, you have 10 days to finish preparing, . What are you going to do?

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I’m not an adherent of this form of “prophecy” but ignoring that for the moment it is an excellent question. I’m just back from a trip down to Massachusetts today and as I usually do I stopped at BJ’s to do a little shopping. For those not familiar, BJ’s is essentially the same as Costco. Interestingly, while in the store and then on my ride home I was pondering the very question you posed and was even thinking of starting a thread. I’ve got plenty of beans and bullets so to speak but what was nagging at me was come post-SHTF what non-food non-weapon items would I’d be wishing I had bought or bought more of.

For many the answer to the question would be getting out of Dodge. For others it might be getting loved ones to get out of Dodge, trying to get the kids to come home for example. I would do that if I thought this was it, the great unraveling has begun, but I haven’t answered my own question yet as to what non-food non weapons items I’d be looking to buy.

As an aside, I sure hope nothing happens during the Pope’s visit as I’ll be heading down to Long Island on the 25th for the weekend. NYC blocks the only exit from Long Island, a fact that I am acutely aware of.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Prophecy or not, could it happen? That’s not even an appropriate question for me. It’s, “WHEN will it happen?” from my perspective. And I don’t think this month is too soon. Heck – there are even “prophecies” related to Jewish teachings from the Old Testament that some are calculating into this month. I don’t think one has to be Roman Catholic to see the possibilities – it just requires one to open his or her eyes, read well beyond the nightly news, and get “the rest of the story,” not just what the media feeds us. Having some perspectives from multiple nations here is an excellent way of getting a better understanding of the “big picture” looks like.

Us? We’re staying close to home, more and more. Whether we get through this month or not makes no difference. Details of our preparation remain private, but there’s little said here in this Forum that looks outlandish to us (understatement!).

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well I’m no where near as well stocked up as I like to be. But when it becomes obvious SHTF I’m plowing up more of the back yard for garden space while I still have time and gasoline available.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

plowing up more of the back yard for garden space

If you’re not familiar with the square foot gardening method (or similar), the book by the same name is excellent, and shows how considerably more can be grown in a remarkably small space.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.